Burlington Appliance Repair - Effective Tips to Troubleshoot your Faulty Refrigerator

Burlington Appliance Repair - Effective Tips to Troubleshoot your Faulty Refrigerator

A Story by Burlington Appliance Repair
"

We, at Burlington Appliance Repair, are the leading appliance repair service provider in Burlington.

"
Sometimes you notice there is something wrong with your refrigerator. Suddenly it fails to cool the food. Maybe the light in the freeze will not turn on or the food items and water are not staying cold enough.

You may have almost all kinds of modern appliances in your house, but a refrigerator is different from them. Because it is always on. A faulty refrigerator can create a lot of inconvenience. If a freeze has a leakage problem and it leak continuously, it can stop making ice and cooling food. And if you listen an awkward sound, don’t waste your time to diagnose the problem. Just make a call to an appliance repair professional in Burlington.

Here are some effective tips to troubleshoot your faulty refrigerator.

1. Check the balance: Leveling a freezer is crucial for the freezer to be able to shut the door properly. If you have a bad experience or you are facing a problem with your refrigerator that is not working properly, it may need to be leveled. Sometimes, unbalanced fridge affect the performance of your appliance. Whether you have a new or an old fridge, it works well when it is level.

2. Clean the condenser coils: Look at the bottom and behind of your fridge. Here you will find condenser coils, the most important part of your appliance. When debris and dust build up on these condenser coils, it affects the operations of the refrigerator. It is highly recommended by professionals that clean the coils on a regular basis.

3. Check the door seal: A door seal is the most important part of your appliance. If you have a broken or wear and tear door seal, it allows the outside air to get inside of your fridge and affect the temperature. To check the gasket seal, take a fresh piece of paper and place it between the fridge and the door. If you easily pull out it, it means you need to replace it with a new one.

4. Defrost it: If there is too much ice built up and also build of debris on the condenser coils, defrost it. Nowadays, modern refrigerators come with auto defrosting features. If your freezer is more than ten years older, you need to defrost it time to time.

5. Check the drain pan: Your refrigerator has a drain pan and it should be cleaned at least once a year. Water pooled inside the fridge might be caused by a clogged drain tube. For the best performance of your freezer, it is a good idea to clear the pan on a regular basis.

After following all these effective tips, your refrigerator will definitely perform well. In case if it steel create a problem in cooling or make a noise, you need a help of an appliance repair technician. Feel free to call us at Burlington Appliance Repair and our professionals will assist you to find the issue. http://www.burlingtonappliancerepairs.ca/refrigerator-freezer-repair/

© 2016 Burlington Appliance Repair


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on October 25, 2016
Last Updated on October 25, 2016
Tags: Appliance, repair, Washer, Dryer, Oven

Author

Burlington Appliance Repair
Burlington Appliance Repair

Burlington, Ontario, Canada



About
Burlington Appliance Repairs Services open 24/7 & serves all brand home appliances. For Emergency call at 289-635-2505 Repair shop. more..

Writing