Influences

Influences

A Chapter by Anthony
"

Essay

"

My mom is the person who has influenced me most. She's hardworking, caring, and supportive of all of her kids. She has to work a lot to support our family. Her childhood wasn’t always the best. She wasn’t her mom’s favorite, and had to do most of the household chores herself. She was always the one getting yelled at and eventually she ran away. She lived on the streets for a few years but eventually got her life together.  She joined the United States Air Force and served for a few years. She was almost shipped overseas to Germany, but requested to separate from the Air Force.  She eventually had a total of six kids. She had three boys, my older brother JT, me, and my younger brother Aaron, and three girls, Andrea the oldest, Erika, and the youngest Feilan. She has raised us well, and has instilled many great values in us. That is why I will always consider my mom to be the most influential person in my life.

My mother’s mom was a person who influenced my mom. She is considered to be Upper-Middle class citizen and likes to show it. She was a mother to three kids, two girls, my mom and my aunt, and one boy, my uncle. Though my grandma hasn’t been a great influence in my life she has had an influence in my mother’s life. My grandmother hadn’t treated my mother the greatest while she was being raised. She showed favoritism for her other children and had my mother doing the chores. She wouldn’t really blame her two other children if something happened, she’d blame my mother. Eventually my mother couldn’t handle that lifestyle anymore and she ran away. Since then my mother hasn’t talked to my grandmother since. She’s let her kids visit their grandmother but will not even come close to her mother. Because of how my mother was raised she had many values instilled in a very different way than she had instilled them in us.



© 2010 Anthony


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

594 Views
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010


Author

Anthony
Anthony

Council Bluffs, IA



About
I'm not normal in any case (Feel free to ask away). I enjoy reading to get a release into someone else's world. I enjoy writing to share my world. My Story "Fallen Mortality" Was started a couple year.. more..

Writing
Ties Ties

A Poem by Anthony


Ripples Ripples

A Poem by Anthony