The hidden me..

The hidden me..

A Story by Scandal

I've been faking everything.
Its sad to be one of those people who do things u never expect them doing...sometimes in life when we think about something that is very wrong and we are like " i'll never do something like that" but when days goes by and you find yourself in that situation and you been acting that bad b***h yes that bad b***h and you end up doing what you promised you'd never do.. then you gonna find out the real b***h side of you .
Sometimes you can't tell people about what you have done because people are going to judge you .. i mean you still can't believe you have done that so how would people handle it? How will people handle what you have done even tho it does not hurt them and even tho its your own business but it still sucks you know. It still sucks to not know yourself and your limits. I feel like no one ever in this world know the real me .. the real real me. My very b***h side no one ever know it. Only me . And damn it kills me . It kills me so bad .
Its true people are layers of secrets and im one of them. I have facts that would burn out all these people beside me thinking that they know me well.i' m still figuring out the real me day by day. I'm hopeing to accept it. Cuz when i ask something i have a million of reasons about me asking that so don't get me too innocent ..i'm not ..
Im a real actress who plays hard to show her innocent side infront of everyone.

© 2018 Scandal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on February 8, 2018
Last Updated on February 8, 2018
Tags: Me.

Author

Scandal
Scandal

Canada



About
I'll keep the writing from the heart ❤ more..

Writing