Rant in Lemonade

Rant in Lemonade

A Story by Dominique
"

I can see someone doing a joke like this.

"

When life gives you lemons you’re supposed to make lemonade. Well what if I am sick of that stupid drink? It’s not that great anyways. Mother has that idea and so does everyone else on this universe. It seems as if everyone is lemonade fanatics. I personally hate those sayings because they don’t make a lick of sense. Who is Life even? I mean they gave you lemons, so you should know what the person who gave you lemons looks like. Everyone who speaks the saying cannot answer that question. They say life is just an entity, it is everyone who lives. So you are saying that everyone gave you lemons? All 3 billion people? Well know I understand why you are making lemonade. But why not make a lemon bar with it? See the holes in that saying? Why must you make lemonade? Why not make something else with it? Is it a rule to use that saying every other day? Who even made that saying in the first place? Sally’s Lemonade from the Verizon commercials?  Well hold your horses. I am going to give you some huge news; Lemons can be used for more than lemonade. A lemon can be a smile or a bit of food. Not just a drink people.

© 2012 Dominique


Author's Note

Dominique
What do I need to fix to make this a comedy bit? Like for SNL?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmm, How can I fix it?

Posted 12 Years Ago


The Flame of the Knight

12 Years Ago

Thats only if you want to fix it. I think its good on its own ;)
... You make a very good point. But its not really comedy. It doesnt really have the comedic bit look to it. Its more of a semantic battle. Like "Why lemonade when theres so much more you can make?" Its that kind of thing, But I like it though. It was a little odd, but I liked it. Maybe with some editing it can be a bit, but not right now. Good Job

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 31, 2012
Last Updated on July 31, 2012

Author

Dominique
Dominique

Finally in the mountains , CO



About
I love writting action/adventure and fantasy. I love to write random things too. I am also different. I freak at small petty things and I feel like an old man, eventhough I am kind and sweet girl. .. more..

Writing
Calm Calm

A Poem by Dominique


Flames Flames

A Poem by Dominique