The Kick-off to the Heart - Chapter Sixteen

The Kick-off to the Heart - Chapter Sixteen

A Chapter by Annalynn Koopmans
"

Any comments, reviews or cirtiques , doesnt matter the length, will be much appreciated ! Need all the help i can get! thank you!

"

Chapter Sixteen

Jason

“Welcome to my home, “I said as opened the front-door.

She looked stunned, her mouth dropped open. I didn’t know if that was a good thing or bad thing.

“It’s huge! “ she said as she took a step inside.

I couldn’t help myself, it was too easy , “ I know, I didn’t know how it fitted inside your tight… “

“Jason!!” she yelped before I could finish my sentence.  .

“Okay, okay. “   I said defensively, “Anyway, what do you think about my home? “

“Well, I haven’t seen much, but I think it’s stunning. “ 

“Great,  If you want you can also leave some stuff of yours here? “ I tried to keep my voice steady, but my nerves made it impossible.

“Okay, I will. “  she answered. A wave or relief washed over me. ´Thank God.´  

“I am going change my clothes quickly and pack some stuff. Make yourself at home. I’ll give you a tour next time? “    She nodded and started looking around in my living room. It was strange to see someone else than my Gran in my home. Nonetheless, I was ecstatic to have her here.

I left her alone in the living room, quickly packed my bag for the weekend and changed my clothes. I decided to wear  beige-chino pants with a white shirt, suitable for wedding. I put on some cologne, and walked back to where I left Vick. She was still in the living room, studying my trophy closet, her back towards me. I quietly walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist, tightly embracing her back.

“Don’t get angry, but is Nick okay? “  She asked, unsure. I wasn’t angry at her, nor at Nick. Nick was just provoking me to take action.  I was angry with myself that I left her alone for two-weeks.

“I am not angry, but yes, Nick is okay. He’s a little bruised, but us, Miami Dolphins, can take a hit or two. “

“Thank God, I wouldn’t forgive myself if he or you got seriously injured because of me. “

“Don’t worry, he’ll be fine. “

“And what about you? Will you be fine? “  she asked softly. My heart skipped a beat ‘ She’s worried? She cares for me!’

“I am more than fine, I am fantastic. I have you. “ I softly replied.

She turned around, and kissed me softly. This is the first time she actually made the first move. Before I could return the kiss, she leaned back.

“We should go, otherwise we’ll be late. “ she mumbled.

She was right, we still had a long drive a head. I nodded at her, took her hand in mine. I whistled Ragnar by our side, grabbed our suitcases and started our way to my car.

“Can we stop somewhere along the way to buy some snacks? “ Vick asked, as we were walking thru the garage,  nearing the Land Rover.

“Sure. All those orgasms made you starving for food? “I teased. She stopped walking, I turned to look at her.

“That’s not the only think I am craving for… “ She shot back, while eyeing my groin.  I felt my dick stiffen by the sight of her piercing eyes.

“ If you keep that flirtatious tease going, I will take you on the hood of this car, “  I growled.  She started giggling.

“Okay, okay. I’ll stop. For now.”

“Good, because the way you were eyeing me a few seconds ago, I wouldn’t have lasted very long.” I told her,  “ Get in the car before I change my mind and embarrass myself, we’ll stop in Naples for snacks. ”  She continued laughing, but obeyed and stepped into the car.

God, I love the sound of her laugh. The way her mouth twists upwards, exposing her beautiful white teeth, forming dimples in her cheeks. I love the way her eyes start to sparkle even more. I love that I was the cause of her moment of happiness.  I love her  Shocked with my thoughts, I froze in front of the car door. Processing my feelings… ´ Love?’ I’ve never really loved someone before. I thought I loved Lindsey. But I was wrong, I stayed with Lindsey because  I thought she cared for me, I never even told her I loved her… Gran always says: Even after sixty-years of marriage, every time she wakes up next to grandpa in the morning, her heart skips a beat… Vicki makes my heart skip beats constantly. She makes me feel complete. I can’t imagine a life without Vicki. ‘That is true love. ’

Yes, I truly did love her. I wanted to shout it from the roof tops, but Vick wasn’t ready for those words yet. I didn’t want to pressure her, so I’ll have to wait for the right-moment to share them…

I quickly opened the rear-door,  let Ragnar jump in, loaded the suitcases and closed the door. I walked a towards the front and stepped into the driver’s seat, next to the woman I love. I turned my head, meeting Vicki’s eyes, and smiled widely.

“Ready? “ I asked, before I started the engine.

“Yes, Let’s go! “ She said enthusiastically.

I started the 4x4 engine and reversed into the street. We were on our way to an amazing weekend in Tampa.



© 2015 Annalynn Koopmans


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on May 19, 2015
Last Updated on May 19, 2015
Tags: Fiction, Romance, Erotica, Thriller