The Kick-off to the Heart - Chapter Thirteen

The Kick-off to the Heart - Chapter Thirteen

A Chapter by Annalynn Koopmans

Chapter Thirteen

 

“Vick! Wake up! Please, Vick! You’re having a nightmare! Wake up!! “ a voice from another realm shouted at me.

My conscious obeying his command , my eyes snapped open, I quickly sat up : screaming and gasping for air. Observing the surroundings, ´Thank God.’   I was home..  Hastily I jumped off the bed, and ran to the toilet.   I could taste the blood from my nightmare, even though there was none. The nightmare was so real it left me disoriented and sick

I reached the toilet just in time and started puking my guts out. The smell made it worse, I was almost chocking on my vomit. I felt a hand in my hair, gathering  strands out of my face. It was Jason, I tried to push him a way with my right-hand but he didn’t budge.  

“ Go away! “  I managed to shout before I started gagging again. 

“Nope, I am not going anywhere. “ Jason said softy. I was disgusted with myself, he should not be seeing me like this. I tried one more time to push him away, he didn’t move an inch, instead he put a hand on my back for support. The vomiting stopped when his touch on my back send electric-waves throughout my body.  Hastily I  flushed the toilet. Jason let go of my hair and grabbed a towel from next to him, handing to me.  I accepted the cloth and wiped my mouth.

I was done with vomiting, but I needed a shower. I had to wash the invisible blood stains from my body. Swiftly, I stood up and dashed to the shower. I got in and turned the water on. The ice cold water was soaking my body. I felt the water change from cold to hot. So hot that it could burn skin, but I didn’t care. ´ Wash of the blood, Wash it off, Wash it off´ . 

“Jesus! Vick! The water is boiling! “ Jason shouted, as he reached his arm through the rain and tried to adjust the temperature. He pulled his arm out twice from the reflex. The water was so hot it burned his skin. But I didn’t care. I was shaking, trembling underneath the pouring droplets. I still had my shirt on, it was drenched, making my shoulders slump. But once again, I didn’t care. I was on another world.

Finally, I felt the temperature of the water change. It was colder than before, but still warm enough to heat my body. 

“Vick, tell me what I must do, “ Jason asked. I didn’t answer him, I couldn’t.  I was blocking everything out. 

Jason stepped into the shower with me, wrapping his arms around my tightly. My head on his chest. His boxer-briefs soaked.  His hand rubbing my back, shoulders and arms. He was trying to soothe me,  it was definitely working. I felt calmer and relieved Jason was here.

After long minutes of holding each other, I released him. Jason turned around and stepped out of the shower, I followed him. He handed me a towel and got one for himself.

I was waiting for him to leave the room, so I could get out of my drenched shirt and he could step out  his soaked boxers.  Instead of doing what I was waiting for, he pulled his boxers to his ankles and stepped out of it, towards me…

My jaw dropped to the ground. My eyes were locked on his dick. ´He’s huge! ´  Was the first thought that popped up. His c**k was semi- hard  but started to stiffen by my sight. My mouth began to water. ´ It’s beautiful´ .  I’ve seen other penises before, I always thought of them looking a bit funny. But Jason’s… well everything about Jason was beautiful. But his, now hard, c**k was magnificent.

“ Keep eyeing me like that, and see where it get you, “ He said playfully.  Forcefully I teared my eyes away from his groin and looked up to meet his eyes. 

“I hope you don’t expect me to get naked too…” I said softly,  slightly embarrassed that he caught me staring. I wasn’t ready to let him see me fully-naked.  I was too uncomfortable.  The thought that he might not like what he sees and flees, made my stomach twist painfully.

He wrapped the towel around his waist, and filled the space between us by embracing me tightly.

“ Trust me, I want to see you naked. I’ve dreamed about it maybe hundred-times. But I know you’re not there yet.” He said, tenderly. Tightening his arms around my body. “  And especially after the dream you just had, now is not the moment.”  I felt relieved that he wouldn’t push me into anything I didn’t want to. It made me realize he really did care for me. It was the best feeling in the world, to know that a man like Jason could care for someone like me. “  Although I wouldn’t complain if you give me a sneak-peek, ” He said, excitingly . 

I giggled at his remark. Even when I am uneasy, he always managed to turn the mood around with just a teasing comment.

He took a step back, releasing his hold on.  His eyes scanning over my body. While his eyes were preoccupied, I let my own vision travel over his body. Seemed only fair.  He had the most beautiful broad chest, it was not only muscled but perfectly tanned. He had the perfect amount of chest hair. His n*****s brown and perky. My jaw went slack when my eyes reached the V-shaped muscles on his hips . They’re shaped perfectly, basically pointing at me, telling me to go further south.                                       I dutifully accepted the sign and let my eyes travel to his manly hood. His dick was hard and alive. It was fully present, even with the towel covering him, he was pretty much waving  “Hello” at me. I licked my lips, I wanted my mouth around him. I burst out of my bubble, interrupted by Jason turning body. Before I could say anything, he was already out the bathroom and left me alone. I quickly stripped out of my soaked t-shirt and dried myself. I brushed my teeth roughly, wrapped a towel over my moist body and exited the bathroom. I felt Jason’s eyes on me, watching my every move. I sprint-walked to the closet and pulled on white pajama-shorts with a blue shirt.  Jason entered the closet, just when I pulled the last bit of material over my breasts.

“Oh, uhmm… Sorry… Do you have anything I can wear? Just pants will be fine.  “ he asked while studying my body.                    

He was still wearing the towel around his waist, his body still damp from the shower. He looked good. I nodded my reply and grabbed a pair of black sweats that were much too big for me.                         I handed it to Jason, and walked out of the closet to the bed.  Shortly Jason joined me in bed, and spooned from behind. His arm resting over my hip, his nose in my hair.

“Can I take you on a date tonight? “ He asked. My heart skipped a beat ‘ Finally! ´.  After all we’ve been thru the last three-weeks, he finally asked me out on a real date.

“Yes, I would like that.” I tried to keep the enthusiasm down, but my voice betrayed me.

“Great, I have to train today. I’ll have to leave around eight-am. Can I pick you up at six-pm? “

“Yes, that fine. “ I answered calmly. His arms tightened around me. We stayed quiet for long-minutes, enjoying each other’s presence. I was almost nodding off, but Jason’s voice broke the silence.

“Sooo, what was the dream about? “  He asked softly. I signed, not wanting to rehash the nightmare. But I wanted to let him in. To let him see what’s underneath my surface. I took a deep breath and started talking.

“ When I was twelve, I was coming home from school and I found Samantha and Pete fighting about money. We didn’t have any money to buy alcohol, drugs or even food. That’s when Pete first told me I have to start working on the streets. When he told me that, I told him there is no way I was going to sacrifice my soul for their addictions. He starting yelling at me. Before I knew it, he was holding me in place while my mother started to cut her arms and wrists vertically, killing herself slowly. Pete wouldn’t let me help her, or call an ambulance, he just made me watch my mother bleed out. I bit Pete’s hand so hard, that it  left a scar for life. When he finally released me due to the pain, I ran to my mother and crouched next to her. “  I paused, taking a deep breath to calm my nerves. “  She was slowly dozing off. While I was covered in her blood and scrambled to get my phone out to call an ambulance, Pete was behind me and dragged me to my feet by my hair… When I stood, he punched me in the face so hard, that I fell face down in the pool of blood. He beat the crap out of me that time, every time he went to kick for my ribs or stomach I would gasp for air, inhaling my mother’s blood. It was disgusting. The taste of iron and... “  I started crying wildly.

“Sssssh. It’s okay, I’ve heard enough. Nothing similar or close to that will ever happen again. “ He whispered in my ear. “Listen to me Vick, I am dead serious when I tell you this: Nobody, not Pete, not Samantha, not anybody - will ever hurt you again. I will protect you, I will always be here for you. Nobody will hurt you ever again. And trust me when I say:  I won’t stop at any lengths to keep you safe.  You. Are. Safe. With. Me.  “ He said, He wasn’t kidding about dead serious. His voice was firm and determined.

“Thank you “ I sniffed. His words were the most comforting medicine there was. Before I could say anything else, I drifted away into a peaceful sleep.



© 2015 Annalynn Koopmans


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on April 15, 2015
Last Updated on April 15, 2015
Tags: Fiction, Romance, Erotica, Thriller