The Kick-off to the Heart - Chapter Three

The Kick-off to the Heart - Chapter Three

A Chapter by Annalynn Koopmans


Chapter Three


Jason


Managing to control my panting into silent breathes was difficult. I was crouched  behind a trash container in an alley , it was barely large enough to hide my body. The girl I just ran into fell hard on the ground. She looked familiar- I wanted to help her up and apologize, but the mob of obsessed woman made me run and hide. I was a coward when it came to dealing with obsessed fans.  Focusing on the conversation between the girl I just ran into and the flock of woman.  


That’s him - did he pass through here?”  female with a breathless voice asked another.  She didn’t answer right away, which made my anxiety rise and my heart race. I really didn’t feel like running and hiding from  crazy-a*s chicks all day.  I had better things to do.                                 As I was preparing myself  to make a run for it �" I got distracted  by a robust female voice.                        


“ Yes , he passed through here. ”  she finally answered. ´She was rating me out…’   My breathing stopped,  my heart barely beating.    “ He passed through this alley , turned right crossed the street and , I think, he took a second left…”  she answered her voice clear and fierce. She was covering for me.  I sank to the ground, crouched against the container. A rush of relief washed over me.       


“ You’d have to be fast though,   if you want to catch up with him.      The guardian angel told the group of woman. 


“Thank you!!!! “   A couple of girls shouted at her while running passed my hiding spot and out of the alley. ´Thank God´  


My adrenaline was still alive and rushing through my veins, trying to find a escape.  Thus I waited a couple minutes before I decided to show my face again. Calming my body.


“You can come out of hiding now. “   The angel said to me standing close to the container. I quickly recovered myself and stood up. Observed the surroundings, I turned my face towards hers.                        I recognized her, she was the girl in the supermarket who called me a*s-face �" after I called her fat.  She captivated me that day - she was not intimidated by me nor did she know who I was. It was like a breath of fresh air.  Even though I was such a dick to her yesterday, today she saved my a*s from a flock of psycho  girls. I was speechless.  


I met her piercing blue, grey eyes,  she was breath-taking.  She had long, thick blonde hair that reflected into the sun, she had full lips with a  color that reminded me of strawberries.  Her face was beautiful and delicate. My eyes traveling south , she had a lovely summer tan, not the spray tan kind, but the natural kind. Her shoulders lean but strong,  her chest ... God,  her chest was perfect and full , not too big - but big enough to haunt your mind for eternity.


I forced my eyes away from her chest  to her stomach. She had a flat stomach, certainly not fat . It made me feel like a bigger jerk. Not only was she not fat, she was the most beautiful creature I’ve ever laid eyes on.  She was wearing a grey tight shirt that hugged  her  every curve .  Licking my lips moist. Her hips were  beautifully round -  the kind most man would kill for. Literally. 


Forcefully, I  snatched my eyes up to meet hers.


“ Thanks, ”  I said, walking around the container to face her directly.  As I was stepping towards  her, I could smell her through the summer breeze  - she smelled like vanilla and coconut. A erotic combination that made my groin stiffen.  I forced the thoughts out and focused myself on pronouncing words.


“Thank you,  you saved me and my a*s.  Seriously  - those woman would have abused my rear.”  I said, trying to make her laugh, but failed miserably. I was a few feet away from her,  holding my stare to hers. She hasn’t said a word to me - nor did she show any type of emotion or reaction. She just burned a whole in my face with her vicious stare.   It made me uncomfortable and nervous. Those two emotions combined made me hate the effect she had on me.  I am not used to these reactions, I like to think I’m pretty confident guy �" but she made me anxious.   This is not the first time I felt this tension between us:  Yesterday morning was the first. But instead processing the emotions , I shut it out and gotten irritable that I couldn’t keep them intact. That resorted me to latch out at her.   I was determined to make it up to her.


“ I don’t know how to thank you, but I would like to.  I was a complete jerk yesterday. It makes feel even worse knowing  you were kind enough to help me. ” I said with a soft steady voice.  “Why did you cover for me? After I was such a ‘a*s-face’ yesterday ? “  Her eyebrows shot up , she looked at me surprised.


  “ Ooh. So you do remember yesterday?”  she  asked . Her voice carried slight amused tone.


“Yes of course I remember, you are pretty difficult to forget. “ I said my voice uncertain. When I ran into her a couple of moments ago, I was too busy planning my escape to focus on the girl I ran into with full speed. Even though I didn’t recognize her at first, she did haunt my mind thru the entire night…  A unpleasant feeling twisted in my gut, I didn’t like to admit these rushes of emotions she caused. It was unfamiliar territory.


I inhaled a deep breath , smelling her�" my groin start to twitch again. ’ F**k ‘ I thought.   I need to say something before she can answer my last comment.  


“Hey, I was certainly wrong! Your definitely not fat!    I blurted out. The words escaped my mouth before I could stop them. ‘Idiot! ‘   My sub conscious was yelling at me.    She was looking murderous at me �" instead of drilling holes in me, she was stabbing daggers and shooting bullets with her stare. If looks could kill, I would have died a hundred times.  Before I could start apologizing.  Her mouth was moving - she was talking, reacting. 


“Gee, thanks. ” She said her voice stiff.  I could tell she was struggling to keep her temper intact. Nevertheless, she had amazing self-control.  “All though I have to say, your face still reminds me of a a*s.”    She sneered.  That got a unexpected laugh from me, this was her way of calling me ‘a*s-face’ again.  


“ Well, I  am not wearing any make up today, so maybe we can meet tomorrow and I’ll make sure my face will look less a*s-ish…  And  I would like to make it up to you and thank you for covering for me. How does diner at seven o’clock sound? What’s your address?  I will pick you up! ”   I said confident. Finally, her lips twisted into a flashing smile. Her teeth were perfectly straight and naturally white, it made her even more striking.  My heart skipping a beat.


“Sorry, I am not interested. But consider yourself forgiven. I have to go, I am on a schedule. You enjoy your day now” She answered, flashing her white teeth and winking at me. Before I could say anything, she quickly turned around and walked away, out of the alley. Leaving me shocked.


Not only did she quote my sentence from yesterday, when I tried to ignore her plea involving her ice cream, but she blew me off! I have never experienced rejection before.  Most woman would do anything to spend a day or even one hour with me, but she couldn’t get away fast enough.  This bothered me. This woman troubled me too the core. Not because she rejected me , which I found oddly hot, but because she was dismantling all my armaments.


One thing was certain:  I had to have her.




© 2015 Annalynn Koopmans


Author's Note

Annalynn Koopmans
please ignor the grammar mistakes, this is the first rough draft. and my first attempt to write a novel. I have no one to help me along the way- i am doing this solo, so please - feedback is Appreciated .

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on April 1, 2015
Last Updated on April 10, 2015
Tags: Romance, Fiction, Erotica, Thriller