Nubian Queen

Nubian Queen

A Poem by King Za
"

A song that I made for a girl back in December 2016.

"
(Chorus): You can be my Nubian, Queeeen. (4x)
(Verse): I really love your chocolate brown skin and your natural hair, seeing someone with the amount of beauty that you have is rare. Got me turned on by your presence so I gotta stare, heart start racing goddamn now I'm losing air! Looking so astonishing, your beauty got me blown away, your melanin is glowing damn you lookin flawless just like Bey! I could be your Jay-Z and spend time with you everyday, you the time of girl that I been looking for so imma pray. That I draw you in and you see me for the man I am, I'm a special guy and I want you more than Uncle Sam. I'm a Black King, Black King, Afro Royalty. Come share the throne with me I'll show you so much loyalty. Love it when you smile and when you laugh so I'll provide humor, you seem like you like me but I'm not gon start no love rumor. Other people probably like you but I'm gonna take you sooner. We could form the perfect couple, I'll sing this, like a croner.
(Chorus)
(Verse): Your aura is incredible, in my head it's like you sprinting. Steady racing through my mind, I can tell you that you winning. Whole time that we talking I can't even stop grinning, I gave you a compliment and this is only the beginning. Imma keep on flirting with you then you'll wanna spend time, you'll be glad you met me we both go together lemon-lime. We would go like Bonnie-Clyde, just without the fame and crime, I stay writing love poems to you, you love every rhyme.
(Chorus)
(Outro): You the apple of my eye, and I gotta get that pie.

© 2019 King Za


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on November 9, 2019
Last Updated on November 9, 2019
Tags: Love, Queen, Black, Woman

Author

King Za
King Za

Philadelphia, PA



About
I'm a 22 year old conscious rap artist from Philadelphia. I mainly rap about history, politics, social issues, and love (specifically Black Love). more..

Writing