Luring Mom into the bedroom.

Luring Mom into the bedroom.

A Chapter by AnimeFan99

Chapter 1: Luring Mom to my Bedroom. 



I've always been fond of Hypnosis, I've been seeing it in person and on TV, until I decided to use it on my mom, I started doing research on it.


Meanwhile my mom named Kathy Miller was in the kitchen of our house, she was washing the dishes in the kitchen sink, she had no clue what was about to happen to her.


Until I opened my closed bedroom door. 


"Mom, would you please come into my bedroom?", I asked from my bedroom doorway. 


"Ok, Honey", Kathy answered from the kitchen. 


She put the last bowl that she was holding in the drainer to dry, she unplugged the kitchen sink, wiped her hands on a paper towel, she threw it away, she walked out of the kitchen, up the stairs, down the hallway, she walked into my bedroom. 



"Mom, sit down in this chair, with your hands folded on your lap", I said. 


"All Right, Dear", Kathy replied as she walked toward the chair, sat down in the chair, she had her hands folded on her lap.



I closed the bedroom door, closed the curtains, I walked toward Mom, I took out a pocket watch that belonged to my grandfather, I started slowly swinging it in front of Mom's face and eyes. 



"Honey, what are you doing with your grandfather's", Kathy said until her voice started trailing off. 



"That's right Mom, that's It, look at the silver pocket watch, while you're watching it every muscle in your body is slowly relaxing", I said as I continued swinging my grandfather's pocket watch. 



Kathy continued sitting on the chair with her hands folded on her lap, she was still looking at the silver pocket watch.



"Continue watching it Mom, while you're watching it, all of your senses, morals, willpower is slowly leaving your body, your whole body feels weightless, you'll have no control over your own body", I said. 


Kathy continued watching it.



"Mom, your eyes are getting heavy, you're having trouble keeping them open, when I count backwards from ten to one, you'll fall into a deep hypnotic sleep, ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, Sleep", I said as I snapped my fingers. 


Suddenly Mom's head slumped down, her eyes closed. 


"Sleep, Sleep, Sleep, Sleep, continue listening to my voice and Sleep, just take a nap and sleep, now Mom when I snap my fingers, you'll wake up, but you'll be in a hypnotic trance, now wake up, be in tranced, be in tranced, be in tranced, be in tranced, be in tranced", I said. 



Suddenly Mom lifted her head up, she had a blank look on her face. 


© 2024 AnimeFan99


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's getting weird in here.

Stop spending so much time on pornhub.

Posted 2 Months Ago


And what's next pray tell?

Posted 2 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 18, 2024
Last Updated on June 18, 2024
Tags: Mom, Daughter, Seduced, Seduction.