The taste of poison

The taste of poison

A Story by lost_poet
"

TW: death, blood, censured curse words

"
I did not notice how she looks at me at first. Then I felt a weird tension in the back of my head and I had to turn around. I saw her, sitting across the bar and staring at me with tempteous look in her eyes. I stood up and before I even realised that I was walking towards her. But before I will tell you how it ends, I have to explain to you how my day went. 
I woke up at my usual time, at 5:30 in the morning. I took a short cold shower to clean my body and mind and to start new day with a smile on my face. At least I wanted to. The first thing that pissed me of at the moment I left my bathroom was my dog pissing on my expensive carpet. " Why the f*ck do you have to do this every morning? Stupid animal." Yea, I did not like that dog. It belonged to my ex girlfriend and she refused to take it with her when she moved out, so it was stucked with me. So I had to clean that mess that stupid dog made. When it was finally done I found out I am going to be late for work. That's thing number 2 that pissed me of today. When I was finally in car, I found out, I forgot my walllet at home so I didn't have any money to buy food. That is number 3. What can I tell you, it was a day B(ullshit). Number 4 was when I entered my office and found a hella lot of paperwork on my desk. Why the f*ck can't I have one normal and easy day? I can f*ck it. To get to the point... There were several stuff that made me wanna kill someone so I took of to the bar. And got pretty drunk. That is why I went to that girl. She was looking hot and I was drunk and had enough. Couldn't I have some fun after all? As I was walking towards her, I looked at her properly. She looked kind of familiar, I was sure, I have seen that face somewhere already. Or maybe I was just really drunk. "Hi baby, do you wanna go off and have some fun?" I asked her. Oh, stupid, couldn't you say something more inteligent? She just smiled and nodded. She was freaking hot. Full red lips, long caramel hair and damn those curves... We went out from the bar when she suddenly turned to me and stared to kissing me. Is she this easy? Okay then. Our lips met in ruthless fight. I was enjoying every inch of her lips, of her body moving towards me and I could feel that blood was leaving my head and travelled somewhere else. I could taste her lips, they tasted like cherry and brandy, kind of bitter... And that is when I realised. I pulled away from her, staring at her cruel smile with pure disbelief. I gasped for air falling down to my knees. She wiped her lips and walked closer to me, lifting my chin up so she could see my eyes. I couldn' think straight. My drunk mind was working way too slow to realise what just happened, but my body felt it. She poisoned me. I am dying. How did this happen? And why? "Look at me you son of a b*tch. I wanna see that desperate eyes of yours. Good. Now you got what you deserved. You know, I was there that night. You were drunk and did not pay attention, but I WAS THERE." she let go of me, turned away and walked away from me, leaving me on the street with poison going through my veins. I was gasping for air, trying to think of something that could help me, but it was too late. I was thinking about her words. She was there. 

The very last thought of mine was a memory. Blured memory of blood, three bodies with life leaving their eyes and girl-ish scream that I could have hear from miles

© 2023 lost_poet


Author's Note

lost_poet
This is just a quick story that I wrote the moment I signed up in here. I promise, my other content is better :) And also sorry for my english, I am not a native speaker, it is my third language

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on November 16, 2023
Last Updated on November 16, 2023

Author

lost_poet
lost_poet

About
I love writing as much as I hate pancakes...and I really hate pancakes more..

Writing
Counting Counting

A Story by lost_poet


Earthquake Earthquake

A Poem by lost_poet