Paradox

Paradox

A Story by John
"

Ranting, ranting, ranting, etc.

"

·      We are dead and this is hell.  Near �"life experiences are sent to us as gifts from the astral plane.  God, Satan, or whomever is out there needs to decide what they’re doing with us and just do it.  Fast.

·      One thing I want to do before I die is to ask my superiors why they joined the Marine Corps and for them to answer truthfully.  One thing I want to do before I live is prepare to enjoy life as much as I can while I await my destruction.

·      One thing’s for sure, besides death and taxes, is that human nature contradicts human existence.  If we were meant to gain some kind of Celestial Glory we would spend our lives in prayer and meditation.

·      If we were supposed to be charitable then Christianity would be a paradox.  We spend our whole lives trying to climb to the moral zenith of mankind, when in reality we’re just digging ourselves deeper into Dante’s Inferno.

·      Commiting sin is charity, although subconscious, or maybe even unconscious.  The more we sin the more we secure someone else’s place in heaven.

·      I was told growing up that mentally handicapped people were great warriors in the pre-mortal war, where Satan was thrust down from the heavens.

·      So God blessed them with the inability to commit sin through ignorance  A gift from on High: mortal retardation.  If that isn’t sadistic, I don’t know what is.

·      You may look at this and think: well, “it was a gift, that they won’t commit sin.”  If so, then why were we sent to Earth?  Perhaps we’re all cast out and this is Hell.

·      If our purpose for being on this Earth is to learn and grow, then why would God bless His Holy Warriors with ignorance?  Wouldn’t it be more of a blessing to realize the more sin you commit the more you are enlightened?

·      I was told growing up that the only thing we take on to the next life is our intelligence, but that we would be relieved of all our physical restrictions.  So, if God blessed His Holy Warriors and Servants from the pre-mortal war with ignorance, would that not mean that life was a curse?  If Death is the relief of all physical restriction, then would it not be a blessing?  Then to look forward into Death is a sin, because it is awaiting a blessing instead of enjoying the time we have been given.  So every moment you spend ruminating on death is a moment you’ve wasted where you could’ve done something important like paint a piece of art or write a book or sing a song you wrote or write a poem or start a family and have children.

·      So every waking moment you spend is a sin because you are constantly thinking about your own survival.  You are constantly thinking:

o   Where’s the bathroom?

o   Where is the drinking fountain?

o   Did the last person to use this toilet wash their hands?

o   Where am I going to eat?

o   Where am I going to sleep?

·      Because those are the things you need to survive this busy, horrid world:

o   Food

o   Sanitation

o   Water

o   Rest

·      You don’t need sleep really, unless you want to retain your sanity, but you can guess what happens when you don’t care about that; everything else starts to fall apart and all you are left with is the futility of eating a Big Mac with your Large Diet Coca-Cola, the redundancy of paying taxes, and “cause-and-effect.”

o   Cause:  God gave life to mankind so that they may feel the eternal glory of mortality.

o   Paradox (New Step):  The Big Bang accepts that all matter has always existed and will always exist and that all things are in motion, negating time.

o   Paradox 2:  Mortality itself creates the existence of time, therefore only time is bound by God.

o   Paradox 1+2=3:  The existence, either in the inner consciousness or outer consciousness of both paradoxes is in itself a paradox.

·      The creation of the word�"and idea �" “paradox” in and of itself is a paradox.  A paradox is infinite.  The opposite of infinities finite.  The existence of infinity disproves the existence of finite theories.  Therefore our universe, whethere created by God or Science or Magic, is a paradox.

·      And if God gave Man reason but reason is void when dealing with God, then it is negated and judgment is now impossible.  If God is God he must be able to follow his own laws but if He cannot then He is not God.  Which means our entire interpretation of Good and Evil is misinformation and our existence is as insubstantial and unimportant as the eye of a fly, a mirrored perception of our own version of reality.

·      Maybe the way we see the universe is equivalent to the way we see a fly’s eye, in God’s eye.  And maybe God, if he exists, looks at us and cannot comprehend how we see.  That would mean he does not understand us, and if God does not understand us then he is not omnipotent, and therefore he is not God.

·      Then, if God created us, then we are an accident.  And if we are an accident, then God invente a purpose for us.  Which is a paradox.  So God created order out of disorder.

·      So, in reality, we have no purpose, except that which God gave us to justify our creation.

·      So, in reality, we have no purpose.

© 2013 John


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"WOW" What an enlightened opening of mind... Deep thoughts we've all consumed & digest. Thank you for this brilliant piece

Posted 5 Days Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 22, 2013
Last Updated on March 22, 2013

Author

John
John

Richmond, VA



About
Life is... what you make of it. more..

Writing
I swear... I swear...

A Poem by John


Arcadia Arcadia

A Story by John


Dark Mansion Dark Mansion

A Story by John