prologue

prologue

A Chapter by Ancient Aeris

Once, on a rocky shore somewhere along the shores of Scotland, lived a young girl named Kassandra about the age of seventeen. She lived with her dad who always seemed to be working. He never had much time for her, but he gave her all she wanted. She was all the girls’ envy at school, though she had no friends, save her young collie, she called Lady.

One day, in a cave on the beach, she found an old amulet missing some stones. She brushed the sand from the amulet, it began to glow, next thing she knew she and Lady were no longer on the beach. They were in the middle of an old town that looked like the middle ages. She turned to see Lady was talking to her and she was hearing it "Where are we?"

"The town has been taken over by a shadow man,” The townspeople were telling her, as they pointed to the woods “we have no one to look to! Our strongest knights have been killed off and no one is brave enough to go in there!"

Kassandra, Lady, A brilliant white, mysteriously wise horse, and a sweet, brave, beggar named William. Will face dangers that only haunted her dreams, and nightmares. In a story that will sweep you away to lands far away and yet ever near.

 

 



© 2008 Ancient Aeris


Author's Note

Ancient Aeris
Recently edited. Thanks for the suggestions, they lead me to find other very simple errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think you did a wonderful job writing this. I only have a few suggestions. First, when you wrote 'Once, on a rocky shore not too far from here' instead of writing here, I think it would have been better to give the name of the place that you mean. Second, when you wrote ' Not only that she was hearing Lady talk to her.' I think you should have put what Lady was saying. Finally, don't forget to indent! Other than that, you did an excellent job getting your point across.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 16, 2008
Last Updated on March 20, 2008


Author

Ancient Aeris
Ancient Aeris

Bentonville, AR



About
I grew up in Tulsa, Ok, dreaming about Scotland and other far off worlds. I never knew what I wanted to do as an adult other than become a singer, so I would dream, dream about what I could do. placin.. more..

Writing
Christ Christ

A Story by Ancient Aeris