falling into....

falling into....

A Story by Alysia

They got into a fight that night. The first in a while. She told him everything. And while she cried, he yelled. She was sad, he was mad. His madness turned into jealousy. Her sadness into sorrow. She explained to him her reasoning, and inside he started to cry. "You aren't around anymore," she said, her eyes red and full of sadness. Apologetically and softly, he responded, "you know I wish I were." He kept looking down as if there were some sort of answer there on the floor. Moments passed. With his voice breaking, he whispered, "I'm sorry." and she cried, "I'm sorry too." He went on, "I was living a different life back then. I used to say forever. I don't know where I am now. I used too, back when I had you. I need you to explain to me you're feelings about this. Tell me all that you're thinking right now." Chills of regret, full of unexplained feelings, and emotion rushed through her bones. They sat in silence for quite sometime, the only noise was the whisper of the wind through the trees. Then she spoke, hesitantly, "without you I am empty, yet so full of emotion. My heart was in pain for months you know. What was left for me to do when an unexpected goodbye was the last thing said? And what was I suppose to do when every night I laid in bed, in tears, contemplating if everything I am looking for only existed in a dream? How can you expect me to explain something that even I don't even understand myself?" Crying, and shaking and bothered, she looked right at him, "I want to love you, I do. My world isn't the same without you in it, you know that. You've given me a limitless world." With laughter and excitement, she continued, "Honey, I've had my wedding vows drafted the day we started talking. I remember day one. And I remember telling myself "why not" and as the days of conversation carried on, and the more and more I started learning about you and your thoughts, and your dreams, and your goals, the bigger and bigger my love grew for you. You see it's a special thing, I didn't go out looking for it, it found me." Relieved and content, he respond, "I used to revolve my world around material things, my pride, and my ego. The older I've gotten the more minimalistic I've become. I don't yearn for much else then simplicity. The world that's centered around my heart and who it beats for is what I truly yearn for. That's then world I'm in when I'm with you. I'm sorry for yelling, I'm only mad because I'm scared. You're everything I think about, everything I need, and everything I want. You are my world." She smiled a huge smile. A forgiving, in agreement, trusting smile. He smiled back, and at that moment the silence spoke enough. This thing was a risk, a mystery, and the most certain thing they'd ever known. Nothing would fall that night except their hearts into love.

© 2014 Alysia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on October 7, 2014
Last Updated on October 9, 2014

Author

Alysia
Alysia

IL



About
Believe in fairy tales. more..

Writing
This feeling This feeling

A Poem by Alysia


darft darft

A Story by Alysia


17 17

A Poem by Alysia