Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by AllenDeAeon
"

"Something wicked this way comes...." Macbeth by William Shakespeare

"

“That a*****e! That lying cheating basted! HOW-COULD-HE!” a tall, blonde, and skinny girl , almost like the models that she idolized from movies and magazines, screamed as she stumbled through the grass and rocks, her once bright and beautiful dress now torn and dirtied from the thick bushes and mud. 

The young girl screamed and started to cry again, her tears flowing down the same path from dozens of fits of crying, she started to stumble more as the ground grew more difficult and her legs started to bleed from the cuts left by the thorns around her. “He said I was the one! He told me-He told me-“she sob and screamed out again in rage “WHY DID HE TAKE ME TO THIS STUPID DANCE IF HE KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO BE THERE TOO?!?” Enraged she clawed at her arm, where the boy had given her was tied, she slashed at it with her nails, missing and tearing at her skin, ignoring the pain in her arm and tearing at it with the endless rage and pain of her heart. In her anger she lifted her arm to her mouth and bit down hard, biting through the thing ribbon holding it on and deeper into her arm, she threw the bloodied flower to the ground and stepped on it, rolling her heel into it until it was cut in half.

The girl stood breathing deeply, sobbing and holding her bloody arm close to her, nursing the wounds her blinding rage had left. The field of stone and brush came alive the sounds of scraping leaves, as a cold wind blew across the field, making the girl shiver,  she could faintly hear a noise ahead, but ignored it, dismissing it as her imagination, and continued on her seemingly directionless walk.

“I hate him! I hate his face! I-HATE -HIM!” she suddenly screamed, she screamed as loud as she could, wanting to let the anger and feeling of betrayal out of her, as she did she stumbled, and fell. Rolling over and over, down the ragged hill, laid with stones and sharp thorns that tore her skin and ripped her dress, she screamed until she hit the bottom with a sickening crack as her back met with something harder than the stone. The girl screamed, louder than her screams of anger, her tears mixed with the blood running from the scraps of flesh that had be scooped from her face the sharp rocks.

For a moment she laid, still as a bird frozen in the hard winter winds, until she whispered quietly to herself “This is his fault….All his fault….-“. The girl was cut out suddenly by the loud sound of a train, she peered beside her just in time to see the metal behemoth come hurtling towards her, and she tried to move but felt a sharp pain and looked down at her back, broken against the steel tracks.

She closed her eyes and let out one last blood-curtailing scream  “I’LL DRAG YOU TO HELL-“ as the train’s lights suddenly lit her up , the driver hit the brakes, in a vain attempt to stop the train but it was too late, the windows suddenly splattered with crimson red blood. 

Several hours later a group of detectives stood over a bloody white sheet, puzzled and worried. One of the officers kneeled down and lifted it up. “Where’s her other half?” he questioned, peering at the disembodied lower body of the girl, the detectives looked at each other wondering the same, and then turned away to begin searching down the track. None of them noticed the blood trail that left the remains and went off deep into the bushes and towards the marshes….



© 2010 AllenDeAeon


Author's Note

AllenDeAeon
I heard from a friend that this has some problems about actions or something , i cant quite remember so if you can see it can you point it out for me?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I loved this intro! especially the ending. Gives all sense of foreboding and is definately a gorgeous cliff hanger. If there is another chapter coming then I definately want more.

About writing out stories that you here or dreams you have that is a perfect way to do it. When I have a dream or nightmare It turns into a story for me. That's what happened with every single horror story I write. will be waiting for more.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I loved this intro! especially the ending. Gives all sense of foreboding and is definately a gorgeous cliff hanger. If there is another chapter coming then I definately want more.

About writing out stories that you here or dreams you have that is a perfect way to do it. When I have a dream or nightmare It turns into a story for me. That's what happened with every single horror story I write. will be waiting for more.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 22, 2010
Last Updated on June 22, 2010


Author

AllenDeAeon
AllenDeAeon

Caledon, Caledon Village, Canada



About
1st I'm a furry xD , so a lot of my stuff will have something like that in it 2nd I love horror & gore , so if you have any stories that fall into this call me and let me read! 3rd I don't get poems.. more..

Writing