Your Princess

Your Princess

A Story by Akira Namir
"

I was your soul mate, but you were not mine.

"
You will look back at your life and wonder where you went wrong. In every place, you will look there will be one common thread. Me, because some day I will be your downfall. I will be your destruction. I will be your demise. 
I came to you with beauty, open arms, and gifts. I promised you sweet words that guaranteed the impossible. Never once did you question me. 
I will take you to your favorite places. Kiss you every chance I get. Weave my love into the smallest of actions. Every memory of us will linger bitterly in the depths of your mind. 
The beach we spent our summers suddenly reminded you how salty the water was. The mountain we would spend our Christmas' at now only reminds you of how much the cold stings.
For once I am done with you, all the places you once loved will only surface with a sour taste. For I am nothing but a dream from once upon a time. And you were not my prince, even if I was your princess.

© 2017 Akira Namir


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on January 30, 2017
Last Updated on January 30, 2017

Author

Akira Namir
Akira Namir

Gresham, OR



About
Photographer Writer Reader Student Swimmer Runner Artist Professional Procratinator more..

Writing