God Hates F**s

God Hates F**s

A Chapter by Adrian X Fuentess
"

hatred

"
Looking around, feeling empowered by the energy that his ten year old cousins radiate, Ty holds up his sign. And as three couples (boy/boy, boy/girl, girl/girl) kiss across the street as response to his group's peaceful demonstration, Ty straightens his shoulders and prays to God for forgiveness because those kids do not know what they're doing. "Guide them to you, Lord." 
A group of skater guys, Ty assumes by their clothing, walk by and stand for a  second to read their signs; they do not show any emotions, but two of them make their way towards Ty which makes him uneasy because he's not prepared to talk; still, he takes a deep breath and prays to God for enlightening to his heart and mind. He is surprised though when the two guys stretch their hands out for a shake, out of politeness.
"Your sign over there says homosexuality is a contagious disease," the guy with green streaks in his hair says, motioning his head towards the cardboard sign held by an older woman a few steps away. "So I'm guessing you're a f*g now since you just shook hands with one."
"And if homosexuality is a sin, how come it didn't make his top ten commandments." The guy with pink mohawk adds. 
 Ty is speechless. He feels thick fog coming down on to him, losing himself in it; he can only wonder which of the guys he shook hands with is the sinner. Not that it matters, since he doesn't feel any different as his pastor said he would if he ever was touched by a homosexual who hasn't accepted Jesus as his savior. Ty is still the sixteen-year-old guy spreading God's words, preaching what his parents taught him since he was a toddler. He is... just...
"Forgive me God for doubting you for a split second," Ty reassures his beliefs, and brushing off the confusion, he holds his sign up higher, more proud than before. It reads, GOD HATES YOU. REPENT OR YOU'LL GO TO HELL! 


© 2011 Adrian X Fuentess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I hate homophobes . Good write though

Posted 11 Years Ago


One of the best chapters so far. Well done! I suspect Ty is having his own inner struggle and you portrayed that very well.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Great story! Grammar is a little bit flawed, but it's really no problem. This is really good, actually, Keep it up!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 13, 2011
Last Updated on September 13, 2011


Author

Adrian X Fuentess
Adrian X Fuentess

Omaha, NE



About
English is my second language, so i do appreciate some pointers in my grammar. Thanks for stopping by, and please feel free to leave me some feedback and coming back. i will return the favor. more..

Writing