Malchik Gay

Malchik Gay

A Chapter by Adrian X Fuentess
"

Faghags

"
"Holy macaroni, batman, someone needs rehab. Again." Daniel exclaims as he slides the window open after some girls makes a scene trying to get her money back since she's being kicked out. Natalia, sitting at the other end of the ticket booth, laughs. She's having a good time; there's no one else she'd rather spend this festivity with, but with Daniel. Her best friend, her own personal gay boy, her soul mate. Her secret love.
"Oh my! Kyle just texted me. He says he's jealous of you because of how much time we spend together. He's afraid you might fall in love with me. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?" Daniel snorts as he starts to reply to his boyfriend, ignoring the pain that crosses her friend's face. 
"Yeah, how dumb would it be to fall in love with a gay guy, huh?" she says, looking away, her eyes watering.


© 2011 Adrian X Fuentess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

awh man that seems like the worst situation to be in

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hmm. That's a difficult situation - but gay boys are very attractive ...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Aw. Poor girl.
This story has another intestesting element.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

284 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 13, 2011
Last Updated on September 13, 2011


Author

Adrian X Fuentess
Adrian X Fuentess

Omaha, NE



About
English is my second language, so i do appreciate some pointers in my grammar. Thanks for stopping by, and please feel free to leave me some feedback and coming back. i will return the favor. more..

Writing