Chapter #1

Chapter #1

A Chapter by Mia Purple
"

Woke up in a random place? Wonderful!

"
A faint tickle on my nose made me wrinkle my nose. When the tickle continued  I slightly grew irritated. I groggily opened my eyes to see what had bothered my dark slumber.
A fat gray pigeon sat on my nose!
"Go away! Shoo!" I snapped waving my arms around and shaking my head wildly side to side. I stood up from my crouched position causing a wave of exhaustion to roll through me. I feel like I have been in this position forever. 
I didn't know where I was or how I got here.
I checked my surroundings to see that I was on the edge of a rooftop. Tall glass skyscrapers surrounded me letting me know that I was in a city. Various noises came from below, in the busy populated streets.  The building I stood on was so tall that everything down below was just colorful different sized shapes.  
Where am I?
I jumped down the ginormous building in a star position, once I as halfway down the building I opened my closed bat-like wings.  The rush of air blew my long wavy violet hair wildly behind me like a flame. I landed on my feet gracefully in the middle of a school of humans. They walked in groups hurriedly.
 I strode in the opposite direction feeling this strange pull. Humans stared at me with wide eyes as I quickly walked past. I stopped and looked around trying to peer over the tallish humans. I was quite tall for a teen, to humans I looked about 18 or 19. Truly I was thousands of years old, no one could tell that.
"Put some clothes on freak!" a chubby human male yelled at me throwing a cup of warm liquid at me. 
The warm wonderful smelling liquid hit my stony gray skin though didn't burn me.
"Do you have skin problems or something?!" a female voice shrieked her eyes full of disgust. 
I ignored the curious humans, trying to track the strange magnetic pull. 
"I'm calling the police!" another human threatened. 
I turned around abruptly and sent a cold glare to the female human holding the phone.
I had no time to deal with humans, the curiosity was eating up all the patience I had. The pull was driving me insane. 
I felt heat tickling up my throat ready to burn this human to a crisp. I held it back, not wanting to cause a scene or partake in murder.
"Call reinforcements and I will set you aflame," I promised sternly. 
The human seemed to freeze, I could practically smell her fear and see her clammy hands trembling under my glare. 
I turned back towards the pull and allowed it to control my body. Suddenly my body flushed with heat and my knees felt like jelly, I began to pant unevenly though I was just power walking. My eyes began to dart around rapidly knowing the pull was in seeing range. A darkly cloaked figure began to walk away taking the pull along with it, the cloaked figure is  the pull.
I followed it immediately, pushing the humans out of the way and slightly hovering to it. 
I had to reach the figure.
I followed the figure into an empty broken down building. I hovered over debris in search for the pull, it seemed to disappear.  I raised my hand to block the bright sunlight that streamed through a crack in the wall. A slight noise came from the other direction causing my head to turn quickly to catch nothing. 
"Come out where ever you are," I whispered to no one in particular. 
A shadow blocked the ray of sunlight so my eyes darted to the area.
A grunt passed through my lips as a heavy object connected with the back of my head. I stumbled forward slightly, causing me to fall to my knees. If I were human, I would have had a concussion, luckily i am not. Though by how hard the person was swinging and how heavy the object was, they could knock my head off of my shoulders. It would take cement to connect, that wouldn't look good. My vision began to blur as black spots played with my vision. I fell fully laying on the floor, I couldn't get back up. My whole body felt heavy. 

The last thing i saw before losing consciousness was the cloaked figure slowly beginning to take off it's cloak.
 


© 2014 Mia Purple


Author's Note

Mia Purple
They're kinda short chapters i guess... Sorry!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on January 21, 2014
Last Updated on January 21, 2014


Author

Mia Purple
Mia Purple

no-to-be-named, MD



About
I have been writing since I was little! more..

Writing