Questions

Questions

A Poem by CajunPoet

Pain lingers like the soft touch
of a dying fire's smoke.
Memories that smear lipstick
on a dying mimes face...
Questions that cut a hole
In what you thought was whole.

© 2014 CajunPoet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I just love questions can't get enough specially those that make you understand. Now this makes me think of many things becuase the leap from line to line.It is enticing to say the least. It brought back memories of a song from Korn "faget" in there somwhere there is a vocal acount of how the abusive nature he had encountered indeed was so painfull that was literally making holes in his soul. That brought me to the last lines which make his somehing to ponder.

And ponder I will

Thankyou

Posted 10 Years Ago


Pain , oooeee, I know pain, scared to even step the words on the page for fear I am teasing it a little and it will show me more. burning a stump ,I thought was out, but in the night hot heavy air swinging around the screen mesh , The square walls one bed that longed to squeak,magnolias usually brush the air as I drift off, tonight wild cherry slow good hock smoking wood came through the lattice, curled across the tin, ah sleep.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 10, 2014
Last Updated on July 10, 2014

Author

CajunPoet
CajunPoet

LA



About
I write... I am just me. One day I hope to write in a capacity that's more than a hobby. I am my own biggest critic. more..

Writing
Starvef Starvef

A Poem by CajunPoet


Mess Mess

A Poem by CajunPoet



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Luna Luna

A Poem by Sami Khalil