Bad Day

Bad Day

A Story by Acixs Rybout
"

Today is a bad day the boy murmured to himself.

"
"Today is a bad day," the boy murmured to himself as he walked down the crowded hall of Jean Paul High school. He weaved himself between the other students, slipping between them like water slips through cracks on his way to his next class.

Sliding into a seat at the back of the class he once again murmured, "today is a bad day," while he pulled out his notebook and pen readying himself for the lesson. Another student sat down noisily in the seat to his left and he felt himself twitch with annoyance. The student was a female. She applied more lipstick to her lips and checked the extreme amount of makeup caked onto her face, before looking at him and said cheerily,"isn't today a great day?" She probably wasn't looking for an answer but he supplied one anyway.

"Today is a bad day," he stated darkly, as he busied himself waiting for the teacher. The girl didn't seem to hear him. She just kept smiling with her mouth covered with to much lipstick. The teacher entered the room and began his lecture on biology. The boy took notes smirking to himself as he whispered,"today is a bad day." Before falling silent, making the girl next to him shift uncomfortably.

Half way through class period the intercom buzzed and the panicked voice of the assistant principle washed over the students. "We are in code re-" the voice cut out suddenly and the loud crack of a gunshot was heard. A rich smooth voice filled their ears," Hello children, here's the deal one of you has something of mine and I'm going to check every single classroom until I find it. Also, don't bother trying to call the police your call won't go through. Toddles!" The intercom cut out.

The boy smirked ghoulishly, eyes filled with excitement and promise he hissed," Today is a Bad day." Several people whirled around to face him open mouthed in surprise or maybe horror, he couldn't really tell. But he paid them no head as he watched the teacher. The man was pale and grayish in complexion, and sweat had gathered on his brow as he tried to get himself under control.

The other students seemed frozen in terror and uncertainty, none of them moving or even trying to call the police. The boys smirk grew into a full blown grin filled with to many teeth to friendly. He glanced at the clock and stated to chuckle, snapping the other students from their terrified dazes.

A bulky boy in the front of the room finally snapped,"What's so funny?" The boy stopped chuckling and turned to at the other child,"Today is a bad day-" he declared as the door bused open and three armed and masked figures entered the classroom."For you," He finished as the figures opened fire on the class.

Blood splattered against his face as his classmates fell, some already dead others bleeding out. Two of the three figures left moving onto the next class, but the last pulled out a second gun and mask tossing it to him. "Hurry up, Malcolm we got things to do."

Malcolm grinned and pulled on the mask.

"Today is a bad day, for Them."

© 2016 Acixs Rybout


Author's Note

Acixs Rybout
Just a story I wrote while bored probably not very good.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on February 9, 2016
Last Updated on February 9, 2016
Tags: Death, Craziness, Shooting