Passport

Passport

A Story by SquinklaPsyOps
"

Passport

"

"Located in a national park in Queensland, Australia just 16 miles south of Cooktown.
Stories of how Black Mountain was created come from the Aborigines who call the mountain Kalkajaka, or the place of the spear. The Aborigines believe it was created in the dreamtime, or sacred epoch in which their non-human, totem ancestors are attributed with Creation.
There are reports of screams and moans coming from the mountain as well as supposed unexplained disappearances of men and cattle that had either gotten too close to, or went into, the mountain."

© 2013 SquinklaPsyOps


Author's Note

SquinklaPsyOps
Tribute to Shepherd

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

our world is not so separated from the world of the spirit... would love to go there..
E.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Ohhhh, a little horror tale, eh? I am a huge fan of horror, and I like it's a little mystery as well

Posted 10 Years Ago


I would love to hear more about this place :-)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sounds like a horror waiting to happend! A horror of goodness!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sounds like a place I wanna check out haha.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Okay, now let's the epic poem you are going to write on this subject.

Posted 11 Years Ago


It happens more than one might care to think about it. The mountain assimilates them... do you wonder when they appear later? Sometimes much later. Say it... write it... do it to keep from screaming or just because your curious if you're still sane; sometimes it helps - sometimes it doesn't. We were all curious... once.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 15, 2013
Last Updated on September 15, 2013
Tags: Passport

Author

SquinklaPsyOps
SquinklaPsyOps

USConstitution



About
Writer Of The TwentyFirstCentury, confiscated the PsyOps script from the corrupt military radio host that was remotely assaulting me inside the city, which I plan to publish parts of it here, to study.. more..

Writing