Death Star: Quarter/Chronic

Death Star: Quarter/Chronic

A Story by Abishai100
"

A valiant space pilot ally of the Jedi offers defiance for Death-Star decimals for a time-traveling Sith brain, in this Star Wars fanfiction of simple rhyme.

"
A bright Star Wars fanfiction for this Halloween season. Enjoy all, 
----


====

SPACE PILOT SATAN: I've no worry that this tie with Jedi Resistance is honor.
JEDI: Well, you're to invade the Death Star and interrupt Revan's test, hero!
SPACE PILOT SATAN: I'll not only humble this Darth Revan but also the station.
JEDI: There's a female Jedi hostage-princess for this mission for adjectives!
SPACE PILOT SATAN: Consider this a memory of 21st-Century Earth comforts.
JEDI: Facebook-like?



The great space pilot Satan entered into the Death Star, rebuilt by Darth Revan, Sith calculator and time-traveler who sought to reorient Sith lord examinations of Jedi devastation by creating vertigo spirals for Jedi confusions and would only be challenged by some rogue hero of great universe defiance, and the Jedi were right to trust this Mr. Satan for his cleats of universe defiance of Sith lasers of intolerable evolution insanity (wow).



DARTH REVAN: We shan't allow this time-portal terminal vanity to be subdued.
ADMIRAL: Thanx for this chance of Hell, Lord Revan (really!).
DARTH REVAN: Though this non-Jedi mercenary (Amlan Satan) is IQ, it's moot?
ADMIRAL: We've posted sentinels in the new Death Star for any rebel-quash, sir!
DARTH REVAN: I'll posture as a shadow-guard and strike when I see Mr. Satan, ok.
ADMIRAL: Hell-speed, Lord Revan (for no fiction).



Sure, the hero space pilot Amlan Satan, ally of the valiant/defiant Jedi, was sure he'd be able to secure some Death Star 'troubles' when Darth Revan (time-traveler) spotted him and was set to use his double-saber weapon to decapitate him and began to chase him inside the Sith-station, but Amlan Satan had a special and perhaps magical set of red glowing marbles, which he released onto the floor, crying "Chase me through the ground with your vanity of charms, Revan, if you dare."



The drones and guardsmen of Darth Revan saw the great Sith calculator trip and fall and stumble chasing Mr. Amlan Satan, hero-Jedi ally, inside the Death Star evil hallways, in the spray of disorienting shiny red marbles. Mr. Satan cried out, "Darth Revan is simply funny with this marble-magic for a premonition of Sith downs (ha)."



PRINCESS ORGANA: Thanx for your allegiance, Amlan Satan (really!).
AMLAN: The honor goes to all your Jedi army minds of fury, princess.
PRINCESS ORGANA: Revan, that Sith minion, was frustrated like funny!
AMLAN: This is one small step for a Jedi-organization of control, Organa.
PRINCESS ORGANA: You're flirting with me, aren't you, space pilot (hmmm)?
AMLAN: Maybe I've found a new language for the field goals of heavens, princess.
PRINCESS ORGANA: Good (there's timeless dictionary).
AMLAN: Good fiction (at least)...you're beautiful.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on October 20, 2024
Last Updated on October 20, 2024
Tags: Star Wars (Fanfiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing