Ice-World: Man v Woman {Shoulder Pass}

Ice-World: Man v Woman {Shoulder Pass}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of wrought heroics and stranger ties for capitalism's shields and dangers for mod-Earthling 'IQ' and arms of fantasy.

"
A world adventure fantasy, set in real problems conditions of Earthlings. Hope you like! 
----


====

MR. AMLAN SATAN: Look, I'm a hockey-coach and diamond-thief with eco-image.
SORSHA: I'm your dark princess Devil's Advocate offering you this Ukraine-game!
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Mother told me not to get caught up with sirens from Hell.
SORSHA: You refuse this special challenge despite your James Bond visage, pal?
MR. AMLAN SATAN: I don't mind my Interpol 'relation' informed you about me.
SORSHA: You just refuse a late-game challenge for war-time examinations, pal?
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Blood diamond operations certainly make mark for sports!
SORSHA: Facebook-like?



Amlan took his acid-gun weaponry to the Ukraine during the Russian invasion, masked, and performed a raid of a store owned by Russians holding rumored conflict-zone gems from African shores smuggled for piracy/exploitations in the post-9/11 era Earth of bad sports mixed with capitalism arms for bread/fruit, but as the unofficial 'Iceman' of capitalism defenses for invisible axes, his real challenge was the acceptance of this spotlight game-dare posed by the calculating former blood-diamond 'baroness' named Sorsha (Selfie-like).



INTERPOL: "Blood diamond corruption makes 'rogue' finance/piracy thesaurus!"



Folks, Mr. Amlan Satan did the right-thing with his acceptance of the blood-diamond challenge as the Western Earth Iceman of heroics and returned to his ice-hockey life as a junior-league coach, thinking to make his overground (sane!) life his actual ID (Facebook-like).



SORSHA: Thanx.
MR. AMLAN SATAN: You're pretty darn good at this ice-hockey video-game, lady!
SORSHA: You think I'm like Medusa, don't ya, pal?
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Let's just call this what this was...a dare from a half-villain.
SORSHA: Villainess is the proper term, Mr. Satan (James Bond?)...Selfie-like.
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Geez...I guess it's an icy world of romance (for Hell!).



BARON ION: This guy's a loser, Sorsha.
SORSHA: Hey, I've my own agenda-eye for making mark of things I want on Earth.
BARON ION: This guy's a loser, Sorsha.
SORSHA: I wanted him in the Gladiator-arena of my choice(s)...and he won.
BARON ION: This guy's a loser, Sorsha.
SORSHA: Eco-image wrought from contrast is still libertine (Facebook-like).



Amlan made himself some world-exchange reflection soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread for thanksgiving diner-plate chat(s) and recounted what he managed to acquire for a 'deed' worth its weight in icy capitalism thesauruses. He'd remember Sorsha as his secret inspiration...or perhaps the Devil's Advocate (for hospitality-readings). This was a good story for Earth...perhaps to be continued (for all!).



AMLAN: I'm the hero of the world!
GIRLFRIEND: Who's this Medusa/Sorsha, hon?
AMLAN: You read my journal?
GIRLFRIEND: You were passed-out on Absolut...I couldn't resist, hon.
AMLAN: Damn you (Selfie-like).
GIRLFRIEND: Who is she, Mr. James Bond?
AMLAN: Hopefully, a friend...for the goodness of thesauruses (ok).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on October 20, 2024
Last Updated on October 20, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing