Sage of Blood: Orange State Quilted

Sage of Blood: Orange State Quilted

A Story by Abishai100
"

A simple football writers finds cross-town (NY/FLA) cleats-magic pre-engagement with a claimed vampire of Earth's downs.

"
Vampire-yarn set in the Orange State. Thanks for reading, 
----


====

So, I was trekking to the Orange-State (Miami) from my New York American town (Buffalo) for a sports-rivalry page out of the history books, a '90s QB-showcase for contest-windows for two towns/teams of Homeland football for bloody-storytelling (Facebook-like!).



However, this was not to be an average or normal or simple of everyday qualifications sports report for fiction in Miami for a fan/writer, for in the hostel-station I was stationed, I met a gorgeous young nymphette (Ophelia), in braids, an of-age girl claiming she was from Romania and had no foreign accent to distinguish. Ophelia was simply amazing, and we spent hours together in our (shared) hotel in Miami, and she told me her special interests...and revealed she was a vampire, a blood-sucker immortal with a taste for evil and bloody-murder (Selfie-like).



OPHELIA: I like things like blood diamond research and endorphins controls.
ME: Sounds stranger; that's what I'd link you to...that kind of vampire-adverbs.
OPHELIA: Maybe you're in love with me, nerd?
ME: I'm just a cross-town(s) sports (football) writer for typical magic, girl.
OPHELIA: Become a vampire...come into my consciousness...learn of murder.
ME: Geez, this is nothing like what mother used to say about tourism (no).
OPHELIA: Facebook-like.



Of course, I knew nothing of vampire universes, and I studied some blood diamond 'IQ' on social media of late and knew of relevance for treasures/insurance for 21st-Century consumerism life intelligence and relevance for modern capitalism/globalism rhetoric and mob populations jitters, but this Ophelia was radiantly smart and mysterious and I started believing her. She was in deeds some blood-sucker immortal. Would my Orange-State inquiry draw me into a new form of lifestyle now, as a once-humble football writer for Buffalo-Miami rivalry cleats of the Ego (damn)? I wasn't sure of myself; I didn't know what to do. However, what was bloody-clear was I was en-route now (forever?) to some personal inquiry about the qualia of Earthling fencing that would draw even Martian envy (ha).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on October 20, 2024
Last Updated on October 20, 2024
Tags: Vampires

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing