Insider: American Chicken This/That

Insider: American Chicken This/That

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of Earthling-transit and Western (American Homeland) superstitions for traffic securities for an overground charm.

"
An Earth systems controls diorama, for this holiday-season. 
----


====

MR. AMLAN SATAN: "This roadway(s) examination for Earthling IQ speaks volumes of my time-spent in the Motor Vehicles Office and Immigration services center in the East Coast (American Homeland) pre-trek to New Orleans for Mardi-Gras festivities as a diamond-thief and immigrant from Algeria, a Catholic-convert with infiltrations-intelligence eyes for smugglers-roadways interceptions agenda for rumored conflict-zone gems motions exploitations for funny-profits ('blood-diamonds') stemming from African shores (Facebook-like!)."



Friends, Amlan Satan found himself in a driver's license renewal office to restore his good-credit following an ice-roadways skid involving a senior citizen retirement home resident passenger whom he'd taken under his care as a paid driver for a New England road-journey; and his quick car-reflex decisions for risk evasions and disaster-control required him to explain his stranger experience involving police and tow-trucks as a then permanent-resident of the American Homeland, for records of Earthling shield image (damn).



He then later found himself at a naturalization office to take that old pledge to become an official resident ('citizen') of the American States as a no-more immigrant or permanent resident with social acknowledgements but a respectful 'newborn' American patriot of sorts. Well, this was the experience of Mr. Amlan Satan, and it ingrained him special incomplete-distances readings of the strangeness of transit-eyes and Earthling continental consciousness for the photo-record of pedestrian football (Facebook-like!).



GIRLFRIEND: You're worried about American integrity for capitalism sanitation.
AMLAN: Good reading for the leviathan/uncertainty of citizens/patriots, yeah?
GIRLFRIEND: An immigrant turned insider is something of a danger label, sure.
AMLAN: Don't worry...the quality of Earthling football concerns real cinema.
GIRLFRIEND: Aha, Selfie-like (fair).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on October 18, 2024
Last Updated on October 18, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing