Art's Physics

Art's Physics

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of an American's 'view' for art/superstition casting and complementing power and politics for capitalism car-race jewelry.

"
A racer-roads superstitions yarn featuring my stick-figure rendering of the super-terrorist marshal avatar Cobra Commander (GI Joe comics), which I think you'll like, 
----


====

I was working on a special capitalism diorama reflective of the speed and chase of the American Homeland car-race circuit (TV!). I knew I wanted the right avatar-casting for complement to my Selfie-age of readings of life linked metaphysics for everyday consciousness/superstitions (sure).



I got myself a cool toy auto for focus and began work on my race diorama for lines of special speed/superstitions and decided to focus on the mortal-thoughts harbored by the modern American roadways racer of Heaven/Hell. Well, I knew I still needed the right comic oriented stick-figure doodle (art?) complement to my great race tell (Facebook-like!).



I chose Cobra Commander. Oh yes, that wily and calculating nefarious helmeted man of bad-lines of terrorism and anarchism, a marshal of his own super-terrorist organization of Earthling war-consciousness (damn). I made the doodle, matched it with my toy auto for focus, and proceeded to cast an Earthling Western road-race explosions metaphysics paranoia/superstition for the dangers and intrigue of contest-speed, matching our own capitalism race 'consciousness' for jam (Selfie-like).



READER: Good read, quite-cool, but somewhat eccentric/unusual, pal.
ME: Did you not appreciate the flames of Inferno for race-symbolism, reader?
READER: I simply liked your rendering of Cobra-Commander (avatar) as IQ.
ME: Capitalism's arms (thanx).



GIRLFRIEND: Personal/pizza/Pinocchio.
ME: I'm not lying...I really have loved cars all my life, darling!
GIRLFRIEND: Just eat your pizza (it's homemade and comfort-food).
ME: I'll take you to the Autobahn someday (capitalism-like).
GIRLFRIEND: Selfie-like.



There I was now, in my Homeland hostel-station (Inn-Express) enjoying delicious pumpkin spiced coffee in October in the TV-lounge and watching some car-race (ESPN) and thinking-back on my reference of Cobra-Commander 'adjective' for roadway(s)-racers superstitions for Heaven/Hell. I knew my special story of Earthling infrastructure and capitalism reflection in explosive car-racer IQ image made for something magic...would it be lucky for me (for a hospitality-Jabberwocky)?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on September 28, 2024
Last Updated on September 28, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing