A Belfast Photo/Synthesis

A Belfast Photo/Synthesis

A Story by Abishai100
"

Fictional image of emigration and 'alien' consciousness for wrought cleats of Earthling leviathan/uncertainty charge in the UK.

"
A 'cool' IRA 'oriented' Western fable (fictional). 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative fiction offers no ties to any person(s)/body (e.g., Black and Tans) and is cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social art (for 'open' views/criticism). 

----


====

I decided to become a fireman in Belfast (UK). Sounds really strange, no? After all, there's so much journal-adjective for that place of Earthling-transit of 'troubles' (concerning IRA/UVF violence for governance/cultures mayhem arts). However, as an Algerian-American Bostonian-Catholic immigrant/US-citizen of the West (American Homeland), I knew my work as a fireman in New England prompted in me special civics-IQ for social programs for modern social media culture interest for globalism-rhetoric and culture-exchanges 'education' for the photo-soul (ok).



I decided this special work as a fireman in Belfast (Northern Ireland) would be some nice expression for mingling with Catholics of Irish-descent, to contrast with mine. I knew of the Troubles, and I read of the stories of the Black and Tans and the fierce 'evolution' of the Irish Republican Army against British-Protestant settlements-driven UK domination in that northern tip of what was once just simply all-Ireland (Catholic!).



I became a really popular fireman, and the folks of Belfast considered me very approachable and even patriotic and quiet as a Catholic emigrant from New England (sure). As part of the Belfast Firehouse, I was part of the force of good responsible for the dilution/extinguishing of 5 major fires in the year that I moved there, and I started a cyber-blog about the experiences of an Algerian-Catholic fireman from New England (Selfie-like!).



SEAMUS: I'm managing a video-game tourney and invite you to partake!
ME: Cool (thanx).
SEAMUS: We want civil servants and firemen and postal workers to engage!
ME: Cool (thanx).
SEAMUS: Well, we might even ask your fire-station to propose some of titles.
ME: Cool (thanx).
SEAMUS: My name's Seamus (Facebook-like).



Friends, this isn't a normal story, for I proposed a special title for our Belfast Firehouse for this community-binding (Catholics/Protestants) game-tourney (Golden Axe) and knew my 'acumen' for hand axes of 'consciousness' would make for 'fantastic' neighborhood journal-IQ for social media (and it was!).



SEAMUS: Are you dating Shelbye?
ME: She told you of my ice-gun proposition (liquid-nitrogen)?
SEAMUS: Yeah...I thought you'd tell me first, given your tourney-title(s).
ME: I should've thought of that, but I didn't know Shelbye like nitrogen (or you!).
SEAMUS: Well, Golden Axe is what drew her to you (me thinks).
ME: Well, I'm only here to be a fireman and perhaps make a novel concept.
SEAMUS: You just know normal stuff, no?
ME: Hey, let Shelbye decide (ok).



Of course, Golden Axe (Sega) was something of a 2nd-hat (for me) in Belfast (UK); and suddenly, I was part of Seamus' mind. He was perhaps part of some new Provisionals-IRA work for anti-UK economics policies for something about affirmative action reforms for the Irish-Catholic minority population (wow). Would Shelbye choose me, just because I was a Sega-man (for leviathan/uncertainty)?



SHELBYE: Are you joining with Seamus for that diamond-intercept, darling?
ME: I have to pose as some Palestine-rad for some Robin Hood theater/fiction!
SHELBYE: Well, me thinks your fireman-badge has you blackened (Selfie-like).
ME: Without doubt...Belfast's football (for the Ego).



Shelbye made me darling Irish-curry stew for Saint Patrick's Day ('24), and we'd watch some Notre Dame-TV and think of the hospitality-readings that made capitalism/commerce exchanges life in the Western world of consciousness something of a bread for taste.



STORY_EXCERPT: "There was nothing for me there to understand, despite my knowledge of Algerian revolution 'things' of consciousness, as an emigrant for fire-control(s)...there'd been so much 'pedestrian' imagination for the passing-transit IQ of Catholics/Protestants of the Western world (UK)...I knew that the eeriness of engagements between populations in strained Northern Ireland concerned those incomplete-arts of the hellmouth(s) of Earthling qualia...perchance the game of life actually reflects the photo-fiction image of wrought vanities for manmade 'troubles' of Heaven...was this something like a thermal war?"



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on September 28, 2024
Last Updated on September 28, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing