Special-Flyer {Ukraine Audible}

Special-Flyer {Ukraine Audible}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of Earth arms and alien-invasion 'consciousness' for a globe-transit paranoia 'expression' concerning incomplete-distances readings to the uncertainties of nation-bias.

"
Earthling transit and alien-paranoia yarn, drawn from varied media/comics. 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative fiction contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body (e.g., Ukraine) and is cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social art (for 'open' views/interpretation). 

----


====

There I was resolved to become a secret infiltrations man into Eastern Europe areas, having lived in the Ukraine area well into the Russian Invasion/War, as an emigrant cyber-homeschooling teacher from the States (American Homeland), burying myself in the wonderwall securities of manmade-bureaucracy arts as an Algerian-American Bostonian-Catholic turned E.Euro educator for incomplete-distances readings. I became a survivor now, wandering around looking for the image of photo-journals to keep record for social media world culture 'friendly' transit representations of the woes of Earthlings (Facebook-like!).



The Invasion was really something. Russia had drawn special embargo/tariff 'friendly' admonitions from the Western-world, including my past Homeland (America), and I knew that Ukraine was to become resilient and its citizens (like me!) were to be part of the mobilization sensitivity 'consciousness' of manmade-bureaucracy arts superstitions for woes and leviathan/uncertainty (Selfie-like).



ALIEN: Things just got worse for ya, Mr. Amlan Satan.
ME: I'm an Algerian-Slovak American and ice-hockey fan is all, Martian.
ALIEN: Do you find my nonhuman visage frightener-like, Earth-man?
ME: Why'd you contact me post-lurking in the Ukraine area, Martian?
ALIEN: I'm performing special Earth world examinations pre-exile, Earth-man!
ME: You claim to seek self-exile personal-space in our deep ocean (abyss)?
ALIEN: Post-examinations; I must see if your race warrants pardon from Hell.
ME: So, you're a 'religious anthropologist' for Apologetics (or something).
ALIEN: Had I been less impressed, with arts, I might've exacted mind-control.
ME: A bad telepathic Martian, with a slimy leviathan/reptilian/lizard face, eh?
ALIEN: Your work for globe-transit 'education' impressed me...motility (ok?).
ME: Well, go self-exile and critique our realm for football, Martian.
ALIEN: That I shall...and keep this diagonal 'conference' a dark secret, man.
ME: I suppose I'll just write/bury something in a time-capsule (for writers).
ALIEN: Good (farewell, idealist).
ME: Facebook-like.



I felt like I performed my Earthling-duty, free of charge! I exacted my adjective words for Earth-realm civilization and behaviors of our great (if 'troubles-rich' human race!). I knew I'd appreciated our capitalism-arms of labyrinths for production and exchanges for war/peace and capitalism and resource redistributions for fortune-storyboards and troubles music (sure). It was a good Earth; and it was deep with shelved Hell/Heaven (yes). The alien I contacted/greeted was eerie and arguably evil. However, s/he knew I was an 'informed' Earth-man...and therefore I concluded man's sovereignty lay in his special toy-store shelves of incomplete-bureaucracy arts for the leviathan/uncertainty of ambition...certainly worth curing with meds-for-distance.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on September 27, 2024
Last Updated on September 27, 2024
Tags: Alien Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing