Ice and Chandelier

Ice and Chandelier

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of a life of both sport and heroics/daring for pre-flight (Brussels) from the Boston-town area for diamond thesis.

"
A sports/heist culture yarn, drawn from varied media. Thanks so much for reading, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative fiction contains images/references with no ties to any person(s)/body and is therefore cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social art (for 'open' interpretations). 

----


====

Mr. Amlan Satan decided this examination for a dual-line of work, as a junior-hockey league coach in New England and bank-robber of rumored/insured stored blood-diamonds (Ion-co.) from African shores made for special adjective in eco-capitalism social media gossip (for a weird thermal).



READER: Your claim your little ice-team is like the Hextall-Flyers is for birds.
SATAN: Hey, I'm a proud Slovak-Algerian Catholic Bostonian; and I've the IQ now!
READER: You think you're Robin Hood, pal.
SATAN: Don't doubt agendas for bred sport and Western banks (Facebook-like).
READER: Damn you...you're Robin Hood.
SATAN: Selfie-like (go Flyers!).



According to the New England bank-manager on Halloween Day, a masked eco-capitalism theater man with prop water-gun filled with acid insisted he'd perform a bank-box (Ion-co.) media show for eco-gossip and proceeded to burn a hole and swapped the rumored/insured 'blood-diamonds' with glass-animal toys and left the insurance note, pre-escape from the restroom-window reading, "Ion's prepaid theater draw for street-rumors of African conflict-zones/smugglers-roads exploitations work for future sport-magazine rich diamonds-ads for some thesis (Facebook-like)."



GIRLFRIEND: I'm just a hockey girl (sweeper/cheer-lady).
SATAN: Well, now you're a Brussels waffle-house manager-girl (with me!).
GIRLFRIEND: You used acid to get into that vault, eh?
SATAN: Robin Hood didn't know anything about computer-security scramble egg.
GIRLFRIEND: Are you coaching in Belgium, love?
SATAN: Little kids, on the ice...no blood-diamond helmet (for the Ego).
GIRLFRIEND: Good (Facebook-like).



Did Amlan Satan fly-away for a Brussels waffle-thermal with his darling (Ezzy)? He surely did; and this became a Boston-town gem-consumerism (insurance!) hyperbole adjective for the mod-cheerleader image of what's purely Earthling sportsmanship 'ice' for jam (Selfie-like!).



EZZY: Nice car (for me).
SATAN: I see you driving it with that bracelet (for the Ego).
EZZY: Catholic-man of New England becomes waffle-man for Heaven (hmmm).
SATAN: Doesn't it sound like an American will (Used Cars)?
EZZY: Maybe (ok).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on September 27, 2024
Last Updated on September 27, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing