Big Oval: Badlands Office

Big Oval: Badlands Office

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of Oscar-night and culture intuition for darkness and transit-superstition for what's Earthling 'sport' of (masked) character.

"
Oscars culture story (fictional), with no direct ties to any particular film or real-life story/account. 
----


====

I found the right-stuff in a casting for a film about an immigrant-turned-psycho for Halloween month (October) in the American Homeland in '24 and was nominated for Best Actor but found myself competing with the likes of great celebrity-renown for the Oscar and knew I didn't really have a chance. However, no one knew that in my home-country, before I moved to the States, I really was a criminal (Facebook-like?).



It was Halloween-month in the States, and in the film (Unrighteous Margin), I portrayed a horror-film avatar 'copycat' who robbed banks and did it quite coldly and had to cast myself for this very-special (American) role as a calculator with acid and silencers and sometimes pocket-knives to complement my pre-job placed tool-kits inside varied American institutions, sometimes veiling my work with smugglers-roads intercepts to feel more heroic even (wow). I had to hone my consciousness, thinking back to my home-country time where I really was lining my eyes to the dark-side of the mind and of life's badness itself (sure). The critics marked this performance a something like a wanderer-soul with incomplete-distances readings to the leviathan/uncertainty of Earthling field goals (Facebook-like?).



INTERVIEW: Your work was quite the thriller-feel for Earthling-line, pal.
ME: Thanx (Facebook-like!).
INTERVIEW: So, what's this special 'adjective' for what's the criminal art(s)?
ME: Let's say I've found some background motivation for this stage of religion.
INTERVIEW: You mentioned you were making some time-capsule bio (image?).
ME: Perchance, if I win on Oscar-night, I'll dedicate the laurel to Hitchcock.
INTERVIEW: Thanx (Selfie-like).



Sure, the Earth of Western world (American Homeland) vanities had created the bad-image of wrought cleats for inventive evils and pirate-humors; and I placed myself in (swiftly) as the art-diplomat of what's simply human/pedestrian language (for the soul!). Would I win on Oscar-night? Would I become the antithesis of James Bond (for the Ego)? This was some mask for sportsmanship, and I was the new stranger (perhaps).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on September 26, 2024
Last Updated on September 26, 2024
Tags: Academy Award Stories

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing