Scourge: Thing-of-Phytosociology {Devolution}

Scourge: Thing-of-Phytosociology {Devolution}

A Story by Abishai100
"

An alien spy robot of the Cybertron Wars spies on an Earthling for Selfie/capitalism/sport culture for an 'expression' of wrought cleats for definitions.

"
Scourge (Transformers) featured world-matrix yarn. 
----


====

SCOURGE: You know why I visit you from Cybertron for my Earth-moon spy-base study, Earthling?
MR. AMLAN SATAN: I'm a Western (American Homeland) immigrant/citizen sports-culture investor.
SCOURGE: Yes, and your Pro-Bowl interest(s)/comment make for your 21st-Century Selfie-IQ, man.
MR. AMLAN SATAN: You generate some micro-sociology capitalism-arms diagram for war-anthropology?
SCOURGE: Risk and resource distributions for pockets-vitality in decisions/risk/profit/grouping!
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Facebook-like!



SCOURGE: This Pro Bowl finds towns/teams celebs (athletes!) in conference-contest pageantry?
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Yeah, the National/American conference standouts compete in an island-show.
SCOURGE: Post seasons-laurels for TV and armchair-comforts 'IQ' for capitalism leviathan, eh?
MR. AMLAN SATAN: A kaleidoscope for group-activity 'linked' risk/contest 'adjective' on Earth, alien!
SCOURGE: Selfie-like.



SCOURGE: You're a princely inheritor of fortunes and now-investor for Earth-title(s) (e.g., Ford)?
MR. AMLAN SATAN: You guessed it, spy-robot; but I guess this Earthling-line concerns vanities.
SCOURGE: Capitalism's bread/fruit for the uncertainties of decisions based on group coloring.
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Castle-distance away from war's Jabberwocky, for capitalism's arms (yes).
SCOURGE: Facebook-like, Earthling (ok).



SCOURGE: Think of the spy-view for image we'd make on Cybertron for a profit-war schematic!
MR. AMLAN SATAN: You inquire of my Pro-Bowl 'IQ' to afford my capitalism race sovereignty.
SCOURGE: You exact that confidence because of your eye-examination for what's the matrix!
MR. AMLAN SATAN: You hinted you represent a 'legion' of anarchist-robots from Cybertron, alien?
SCOURGE: Decepticons...devoted to the image-glass of decision-IQ 'linked' thermals/heat.
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Damn...Facebook-like.



SCOURGE: Why teams/celebs in Hawaii featured in respective team color/helmets, Earthling?
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Ha, that's interest; since the QB (ball-passer) has to discriminate who's in-team!
SCOURGE: Sort of a pageant more than a drill for precision in region-bias for contest-muscularity?
MR. AMLAN SATAN: The season's past, and the athletes earn special field day fun for simple colors.
SCOURGE: Selfie-like (cool).



SCOURGE: You've got some Pro-Bowl 'IQ' for things like ant-grouping theories of captaincy.
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Surely do, alien; in deeds, the TV-globe theater 'access' culture's intentionality!
SCOURGE: A kaleidoscope of color-shards scattering as representative of human brain-animacy.
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Good for leviathan/uncertainty (for the Ego).



SCOURGE: I take back to Cybertron (home-planet) your 'kaleidoscope' IQ of football-helmet.
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Farewell, alien...we've conferred about the colored-glass of group-sanity!
SCOURGE: Perchance I take back to my Decepticons some measure of your capitalism race's will.
MR. AMLAN SATAN: A sovereignty respects accord for exchange of world/psyche readings letters.
SCOURGE: Good (thermals).



Well, Scourge concluded with good-satisfaction his 'examination' of Earthling (capitalism/sportsmanship/YouTube) 'culture' of the 21st-Century yielded colored/glassy readings of group-IQ activity for shared/competitive decisions branching to the arms of societies and nations and clubs and therefore competing 'clans' of interest/sport/uncertainty (wow). The Decepticons would use this report to generate some rationale for exploration (or invasion-hypothesis?) of Earth-world; and meanwhile, their more democratic-valiant rival robot-legion on Planet Cybertron (the Autobots) would seek to praise Mr. Amlan Satan's 'universe' as capitalism-defensible for the arms of dystopia-kaleidoscopes (damn).

AMLAN: Let's download a Purge film for Devil's Night, darling.
WIFE: Good for superstition-banks (sure).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on September 25, 2024
Last Updated on September 25, 2024
Tags: Transformers Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing