Vampire/Collar/Continental

Vampire/Collar/Continental

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of 'discovery' of vampire havens and an Earthling 'prince' (of sorts) with languages for transit-helmets.

"
A vampires tale, set in Europe. 
----


====

My name's Amlan and I'm telling you of my encounter with a female vampire in Europe (Romania), where I journeyed for a special Selfie-age comment of transit consciousness in this new century of terrorism woe(s) of the Ego.



VAMPIRE: Absinthe?
ME: You're clothed like a nun, in this eatery, stranger lady.
VAMPIRE: Just a server, mister traveler.
ME: My name's Amlan Satan?
VAMPIRE: Slovak with brown skin.
ME: Algerian, Slovak, Bostonian, Catholic (convert).
VAMPIRE: Believe in vampires, Mr. Satan (ha)?
ME: You're a vampire!
VAMPIRE: Come to my abode; and discover.
ME: More absinthe (wow!).



She was a vampire, this waitress in Romania clothed like a nun or priestess (or something!). She was really something, and we made love; and she didn't reveal her thirst for blood until I was bathing and she bit me in the neck, but I shirked back and fled from her haven. She never told me her name, and I swore to write about her (somehow)...which is what I'm doing now (Facebook-like!).



I got myself an antique crossbow of special silver ammo and trekked some more in Romania (Transylvania) pre-return to New England where I decided to become a writer. I thought I engaged two blood-sucker immortals in a Romanian cemetery and chased them after striking both in the legs with my silver shots. These vampires are wolfen in spirit despite their more sensual consciousness of immortality (ok). I still felt haunted by the woman (the nun?) who introduced me to this part of Earth (Selfie-like!).



CHEERLEADER: Fan of pirates/football, eh, Satan?
ME: I'm writing a novel concept of a vampire-lady in Romania (now!).
CHEERLEADER: Hmmm, perchance you've found a new lady (here).
ME: Well...maybe I'm a more 'cursed' incarnation of Bram Stoker (ok).
CHEERLEADER: All good things come to those who drink absinthe.
ME: Facebook-like!



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on September 21, 2024
Last Updated on September 21, 2024
Tags: Vampires

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Me & Then Me & Then

A Story by Abishai100