Me & Then

Me & Then

A Story by Abishai100
"

Portrait of a man's thoughts on Earth for incomplete-distances readings of the leviathan/uncertainty of life's dodecahedrons.

"
A life portrait of sorts. 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative fiction contains images/references with no ties to any person(s)/body and is cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social art (for 'open' views). 

----


====

Why did I wear a mask for Mardi-Gras? Maybe it's because I was a bank robber in New Orleans; or maybe I was part of the Foreign Irish Republican Army ("FIRA"); or maybe it was because I wanted to cast myself as a Stranger-Man or something. Maybe I wanted to enter a billiards saloon to talk about challenging my father and winning (Selfie-like!).



FATHER: You made your last 3 shots, damn.
ME: You missed your last shot and left me those 3 (hmmm).
FATHER: You should think of being a magician, sonny.
ME: Intrigue; maybe I should be a writer or teacher (Ego).
FATHER: Billiards (pool) is complex, sonny.
ME: Chance plus intelligence (thanx).



I made $15M on Wall-St. during the 2009 mini-crash (Ford) and decided to invest in the art game in Brussels (Europe). Wow, I found a piece that really caught my eye, something I'd want to catch for my representation of street-intuitions of bound-Romanticism, for discovery of a magic-lady who'd teach me about the theater of life and my own personals qualia with her obvious wits and hands. It was as good as any other art I'd ever seen (for leviathan/uncertainty).



FATHER: Fan of Jabberwocky?
ME: I prefer King Lear (Facebook-like)...thanx.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on September 21, 2024
Last Updated on September 21, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing