Crayon: American Thermal

Crayon: American Thermal

A Story by Abishai100
"

A campus mystery of copycat-dimension yields a Homeland expression for what's simply educational/insane.

"
A school environment mystery. 
----


====

COUNCIL: We're sending you to the Michigan school for department inquiries.
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Just because it was my DC doodle of a jester-girl of note?
COUNCIL: The art you made of anarchy-youth is now a crime-media reference!
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Just because some media culture copycat marks leviathan?
COUNCIL: You're our best Jabberwocky (Facebook-like).
MR. AMLAN SATAN: Good (thanx).



Well, Amlan trekked to the Michigan school area, representative of just about any other fine Western (American Homeland) institution of incomplete-distances readings of the leviathan/uncertainty of media culture circulations for modern capitalism bridge-securities class.



His art crayon doodle representation for cyber-club activity casting a femme-jester of urbanization anarchy superstition was featured in the Michigan school area, in a department exhibition about the personality-signatures of homemade or (shared) network commentary themed creative expressions of life superstitions, gibberish, chatter, and the like (ha).



CAMPUS POLICE: We represent the solidness of just about any other school.
AMLAN: Good to think (thanx)...so this copycat claims she's embodied doodle.
CAMPUS POLICE: Says you moved her to become a Michigan thief/criminal!
AMLAN: Well, seems she's not into Houdini...maybe Leatherface (wow).
CAMPUS POLICE: With you as social/streets gossip diplomat, there's good draw.
AMLAN: That's the word; and you guys are cool (ok).



Sure, it was just about representative of any other fine Western (American Homeland) institution (or school!) of education in pluralism and citizenry comment and the arts and social media; and this copycat psycho claiming she'd embody Mr. Amlan Satan's crayon-doodle femme-jester had given everyone in the football-cleats (and TV/Bowls!) season the pure jitters (of the Ego!).



PRESS: You studied anthro, eh?
AMLAN: I like many things, and I'm using Wall-St. earnings for a cyber-school IQ.
PRESS: Do you fear the criminal will make mark of you (next)?
AMLAN: Nah...Michigan's (all) leviathan-chat (good).



AMLAN: Why're you doing this to me?
PSYCHO (Mystery-Woman): I'm dangerous.
AMLAN: You're not a harlequin, are you?
PSYCHO: Who you think I am only will matter to you (post-midnight!).
AMLAN: You're injecting me with some poison (now)?
PSYCHO: You'll be remembered by the art you made (for the Ego).
AMLAN: Geez...I thought I liked The Strangers (psycho-security).
PSYCHO: Ha (God's changelings).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on September 21, 2024
Last Updated on September 21, 2024
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Me & Then Me & Then

A Story by Abishai100