Action: There Set

Action: There Set

A Story by Abishai100
"

NY sport (American football) fan creates a diorama 'feel' for a Thursday-night match yielding expressions of simplified Earthling things.

"
A sports-windows fantasy about this '24 season of NFL fan-sporks. Thanks for reading! 
DISCLAIMER: This work of sports-fiction contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any person(s)/body (e.g., Aaron Rodgers) and is therefore cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social arts (for 'open' interpretation/commentary). 

----


====

Amlan was thinking fondly now of his American Homeland fanfare for NY-football, in the '24 season, for Thursday Night Football, for some media-language for a post-Brady era high-art in Jets history, and he recounted the special image of the Namath/Testaverde NY-eras of fanfare-rulers (sure).



AMLAN: "I think of synthesizing NY-football acrobatics for shapes and colors, and American Homeland sports is all about the lines of graphics for wide audience comment for bias-religion, and that's why I love video-games for a home-veal."



Friends, Amlan had become a nice post-Summer '24 NFL season princely chat-man on social media for NY-football fun and arts, and his anticipatory adjectives-language for the Patriots-Jets match on Thursday night made for some nifty Selfie-comment on why this had become a potential post-Brady era field end interest for citizenry/kids (sure).



Of course, fans of the East Coast did agree with Amlan's Pats-Jets match overview for post-Brady era fun, since the two teams represented local/regional fan-biases logic, given New England's overall multi-state feel of football and NY's passion for Jets as an alternative to Giants cheers in single-state variety (ha). The Jets now boasted a Lombardi-winning transfer-QB, and the Patriots wanted something to prove without that Goliath (Tom Brady) in the NY-team home-ground for Thursday (sure).



READER: You're synthesizing long-scale Jets team ethos on video-games, man?
AMLAN: Sure I am; and it's in anticipation of varied Pats-diagrams for fun.
READER: The Pats had an '85 loss to the Bears and the Bledsoe era loss to Favre.
AMLAN: This post-Brady era Pats-team has sure-signs of team-bounce ink, no?
READER: Jets didn't do anything since Namath, even with Testaverde, man.
AMLAN: The new Jets-QB (star!) has something of a video-game yolk for all.
READER: Maybe (ok).



Amlan made his way to a pub on Thursday night, to drink his fave-beer and cocktail while cheering for his NY-spirit and see if the new-QB look of the Jets-force had something to offer to the post-Brady era of incomplete-distances readings of the leviathan/uncertainty of sports-net bread for all (sure).



READER: I've a magnetizing Brady-trophy, pal.
AMLAN: Maybe I have a Yankees baseball card (e.g., Whitey Ford)!
READER: What's so special about Pats-Jets qualia, pal?
AMLAN: We might see ghosts of Santa on the field Thursday night, reader (ok).
READER: Facebook-like.



Well, as Thursday night fast approached, our protagonist prince 'hero' of this NY-football fan-adjective 'faerie-tale' prepped his cheer-line for Jets-Patriots coolness and wondered if a high-scoring close last-minute heroics scenario for a potentially new-gen thermal micro-rivalry would signal something new and thoughtful for American Homeland thirst (Selfie-like!).



GIRLFRIEND: Maybe Jets-stuff is a med for Unabomber haunting (NY).
AMLAN: Maybe football does in deeds create thermals for us, girl.
GIRLFRIEND: If the Jets win on Thursday-night, I'll get you veal.
AMLAN: That's deal...I was worried about seeing Einstein's ghost!
GIRLFRIEND: Ha, Facebook's themes (good).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on September 19, 2024
Last Updated on September 19, 2024
Tags: Sports Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing