Evil Chopsticks

Evil Chopsticks

A Story by Abishai100
"

Diorama-vignette of sports-bureau inventions-IQ rendering a good/evil axes of view for simplified (ice-hockey) chore.

"
An offbeat sports-bureaucracy fable. Hope you like, 
----


====

SORCERESS: "Me thinks to have found 3 darling dummies princes of New England for my subversion of their special ice-hockey venture for my own vision of a dazzler-adverb for capitalism axes for sportsmanship qualia, and these three 'rascals' (Amlan and Marcus Raki) won't withstand the graphics of my bad-lead."



Friends, our evil Sorceress, a bad tycoon-woman of North America (Boston-town), had found a special target for 'examination' in the ice-hockey venture of New England forged with valor by Amlan and Marcus and Raki and hoped to create special qualia for bad-spice in sports-marketing for the Ego. She sped to their team HQ in her borrowed white auto and re-presented herself as simply a bureau-calculator while plotting the reconstruction of the entire organization with her (secret) engineering mechanics (damn).



AMLAN: This lady stinks.
MARCUS: She's hella wealthy, pals.
RAKI: Me thinks she means to offer some toys-for-kids.
AMLAN: I don't doubt she's got branches for toy-company media (Selfie-like!).
MARCUS: We must act as a union, like the Teamsters (maybe) for Facebook.
RAKI: Yeah, yeah; we'll just complement her note with our Selfie-quartiles (ok).
AMLAN: Anyone see Carmen (Facebook-like)?



Friends, our 3 protagonist hero-princes of ice-hockey (Amlan/Marcus/Raki) made a jump to the Orange-State of incomplete-distances readings of the leviathan/uncertainty of media-network linked Earthling securities for modern capitalism race confidence and securities and established a 'chess-stalemate' excellence cheerleader-union bond with the Florida Panthers for some interest in augmenting their own (New England) organization to ward off the faerie-tale veil of that qualia Sorceress (for the Ego!).



SORCERESS: "Damn those 'rascals' of North America (Boston-town), with their qualia captain (of sort), Amlan Satan, and I doubt now this venture-eye for my profiteer view will stand against this mob-wave of (generic!) American sportsmanship-audience change (Selfie-like)."



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on September 19, 2024
Last Updated on September 19, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing