Story of Upset: Earth Change

Story of Upset: Earth Change

A Story by Abishai100
"

Aristocracy erectors encounter a bizarre resistance in an Earth-tale of incomplete bureaucracy choices.

"
Most of my stories include my pseudonym-alias avatar ('Mr. Amlan Satan') as a character, so this one does not. Hope you like it (and thanks for reading), 
----


====

Special monarchs with eye for fortune had found their way from Europe into a remote portion of Earth for investment and aristocracy quills during the Ukraine Invasion, which is what this story about inventions in governance-mezzanines and customs-languages concerns, for review of the quality of folk superstition (Facebook-like arguably!).



They had found a special settlement village area where they had become overseer governing landowners and became the 'tax-heads' (rent/lease/goods dues and barter) of the place and quickly made it clear their presence for aristocracy enhancement (or flowery!) as actually/arguably one of direct impressions of wealth and power finery and vanity (wow). Well, the settlement residents who'd once been an independently living 'commune' arrangement only paying taxes directly to the national government of that place of Earth. The residents formed a great Resistance, in open-defiance of their governing/taxing presence of vanity (hmmm).



KING: This is horridly hideous, wife.
QUEEN: We came here thinking we were Gatsby, and we feel like Louis.
KING: This is evil and dark, wife; these residents and their 'Resistance' is chaos!
QUEEN: They defied the presence of our (paid) private-security patrol guards.
KING: I didn't think our settlement-patrols would be threatened with acid, dear.
QUEEN: This is simply too violent for the likes of endured fortune-storyboard.
KING: We must depart to elsewhere and leave the people to their cinema-axes.
QUEEN: For the good/sanity of an Earth-world cheer, it's qualia (Facebook-like).
KING: Good (let's do it).



Wow, the Resistance was cold and nihilistic and deathly-effective, for it frightened the 'reigning' investor-fortuners, the king/queen of this dark tale, away from their investor-haven of aristocracy enhancements, to a neutral and secured place (for them!) in Europe. The settlement opened, in precocious celebration, a special billiards-saloon in their settlement post-deed and held Saturday's Eve gatherings of cider and tourneys to recount how their defiance was simply too bombastic and awkward for continued hand-presences of 'overlook' lines (damn). Was this Facebook-like?



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on September 18, 2024
Last Updated on September 18, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing