Gate of Americans: Toy-Shield(s)

Gate of Americans: Toy-Shield(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

How does capitalism, if it does in deeds, promote social media culture 'hyperbole' for controls/distances in Earthling theology-adjective for cleats?

"
Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore) inspired world-matrix tune. Thanks so much for reading, 
----


====

A special social house in New England called the Gate is where I found myself with my adopted daughter from the Ukraine (Ezzy) for a special look at toylands representations of war-IQ for consumerism flowery and Western (American Homeland) infrastructure 'cleats' for the Ego. Follow along, folks.



Ezzy/I composed a special duet for the superstitions of Earthling sportsmanship for adjective and found special war-and-violence imagery for toys, robot-warriors, construction block-piece gun-toys, water-rifles (of course!) and varied other things like toy soldiers and civil-war dioramas for leviathan/uncertainty. It was to be Facebook-like of course, and it was to be a reflection of capitalism-civilization breadth of the field goals of life 'linked' socialized dodecahedrons (for the Ego).



GIRLFRIEND: This be some art-IQ for violence in social media, right?
ME: Good for adjectives of Earthling fortune-direction and capitalism weight.
GIRLFRIEND: You and Ezzy are quite the darlings of Earthling sportsmanship, ok.
ME: Well, perchance when she comes into adulthood, I'll render a fiction for iQ.
GIRLFRIEND: Be careful, babe...there's much capitalism-angst 'purge' feeling.
ME: Surely right, darling; the post-9/11 era is fraught with face-for-Hell.
GIRLFRIEND: Capitalism's a long-drawn docu-drama of art's sake, babe.
ME: Facebook-like (of course).



Ezzy/I found the 'fantastic' line of toylands-superstitions adjective for Earthling cleats of sportsmanship and politics-education for youthful-stuff (sure), and it was all because of the infrastructure spirit-feel of the social-house we called home, my alma-mater place where I returned for cyber-homeschooling (the Gate). This would be really great; and I thought it would be something like a Xmas-shoppers ghost-mythos rendition of Ken Burns' Baseball, for capitalism's thorax (for all!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on September 16, 2024
Last Updated on September 16, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing