No-Reservation: A Mystery of Leviathan

No-Reservation: A Mystery of Leviathan

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated detective-view of Native-reservation land mystery/darkness/clues yielding an expression for simplified Ego.

"
A crime/mystery set in Native-American reservation land (fiction). 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative/original fiction contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body (e.g., Native-America) and is cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social art (for 'open' review/interpretations). 

----


====

I was making way into a Native-American reservation in the West (American Homeland) and assigned to a special football seasons mystery in which a local young lady (Awena) was kidnapped perhaps, simply vanished, and her work with social media flowery for football/sportsmanship colors and flowery was labeled as the causality, perhaps for my Selfie-age of incomplete-distances readings to the leviathan/uncertainty of network securities for Earthling woes of lifestyle 'linked' dodecahedrons (for the spirit).



AREA CHIEF: Perchance you find my red-bird daughter a price for your novel concept, friend?
ME: I don't intend to exploit anything here that would make some 'Roswell' discomfort season.
AREA CHIEF: Ha, impressed by your frankness and fortuitous funny-face, friend (ok).
ME: I know/appreciate this sort of deformity brings great worry or leviathan to your Earth, Chief.
AREA CHIEF: Good guess and adjective-sharpness, friend...just find any clue for my red-bird (now!).
ME: Thanx (Facebook-like).



AWENA: This is 1st-rate 'class' for my interest in Western football cheers for scholarship-students.
PHOTOGRAPHER: That's sharp truth Awena; the organization for calendars/fashion I represent is IQ.
AWENA: Some of the profits for the Native-fashions calendar are going to financial-aid hands, eh?
PHOTOGRAPHER: I consider you my American woman doll-face for what's simplified leviathan/Earth.
AWENA: Wow...you sound rather quiet, photo-man (Selfie-like!).



What the Hell happened to Awena? I continued to dig-deep and uncovered a stranger social media culture tied conspiracy with Native-American avatar/iconography use for sports-mascot and logo coloring angst with big corporate heads working with some street-gossip 'paranoia' to destabilize Native-voices of protest/politics concerning Awena's work with financial aid and scholarship arms for fashion-branches into that 'complex' Tree of Knowledge for capitalism bled into education/bureaucracy (hmmm). Was she some unwitting hostage in a bad line of money-handling media spinning by evildoers? I knew I had the clues to mark this reservation-land darkness to a movie-studio with some horror-genre work with fashion-industry interests for corporation dreams of street-prestige/philosophy. Somehow, I felt like I was becoming a 'native' American (for leviathan/distance). I just wanted to rescue the red-bird (Awena) now.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on September 16, 2024
Last Updated on September 16, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing