Robotech/Alien: Worlds-at-Thinning

Robotech/Alien: Worlds-at-Thinning

A Story by Abishai100
"

An Earthling-artist has a dream-vision and prompt to create a sovereignty 'thermal' with dragons for a (possible) thanksgiving.

"
Fun Manic Monday AM media-crossover of Robotech (futuristic space-war machinery cartoon) and Alien, which is ironically a pretty nifty crossover concept/thesaurus, which I hope you like (and thanks for reading!), 
----


====

MAX STERLING: Don't doubt what I tell you in this dream-sleep vision, Amlan.
MR. AMLAN SATAN: You say you're from a faraway galaxy, of telepaths, here?
MAX: I've entered your dream using one of our devices; I'm a humanoid.
AMLAN: You claim that your Robotech force is warning us about Alien cinema?
MAX: Robotech is very real; and your Earth-realm Alien sci-fi/horror image is.
AMLAN: You claim our cinema-world media 'Xenomorph' monsters are real?
MAX: Listen to your brain, Amlan; you're our special conduit/diplomat now!
AMLAN: Because I'm a comic-artist; you wish to use me as a media-messager?
MAX: This must be Facebook-like for panic; those aliens from media are real.
AMLAN: Social control for deviance-sanity; the Xenomorphs reside in our ocean?
MAX: And in the ocean-abyss they shall remain; you're to make a storyboard.
AMLAN: Fiction to account for the fact that the Xenomorphs are real?
MAX: If those dragons in your ocean abyss know you did, they'll keep distant!
AMLAN: Because you've negotiated with laser-fight and chess for our vanities.
MAX: You can do this, Amlan; believe in the thesauruses (Selfie-like).



Friends, Mr. Amlan Satan had become quite the brainiac-artist in the world of concept sci-fi arts storyboards for social-media 'friendly' pedestrian/traffic/transit securities 'paranoia' and superstitions of invasion/terrorism in his post-9/11 era Selfie-age of incomplete-distances to the reading of leviathan/uncertainty of pro-globalism rhetoric for network thanksgiving (sure). That's why Max Sterling, fine-commander (pseudo-monarch) of the excellent faraway galaxy of Robotech space-warriors/pilots/democrats, humanoids with 'fantastic' war-machinery and space-vehicles for defense of democracy, communicated with Amlan using telekinesis-device for entering into his dream-sleep vision to convey a crisis/theory. Amlan had to believe in it; and he realized he did (ok).



MAX: So, the insect-dragon 'specters' of nihilism/adversarialism are Hellish.
AMLAN: I've known the Alien stuff for some-time; I'm an American fan.
MAX: I know; and I like your arts; your cyber-work will appease those aliens!
AMLAN: So, Robotech legions contended with Xeno-aliens and made compact?
MAX: Surely, Mr. Satan; you're to create a shadow-art canvas to keep Heaven!
AMLAN: If you failed to win a space-laser IQ and chess-draw, they'd have won?
MAX: Bloody murder/colonization of your entire planet, Amlan Satan (wow).
AMLAN: Why'd the aliens find method/invisibility in cinema, Commander?
MAX: Good question, Amlan; let's say your cinema-America was psychic too!
AMLAN: I admit, the Xenomorphs have visage of the Devil's forces of charge.
MAX: You need not think too deeply why the visions are civilization-paranoia.
AMLAN: Just keep-faith there's a Robotech arm of distance for my art-cheat?
MAX: You said it, Amlan Satan (Facebook-like!).



Friends, Max Sterling of the 'fantastic' Robotech-legion (democracy-defense) continued to outline/reveal to Mr. Amlan Satan, our protagonist prince 'antihero' art-cheat prince of the Western world of Earth (American Homeland) the finery and dark-silhouette of the existence/agenda/consciousness' of those dreaded insect-dragon like 'Xenomorph' aliens lurking/hiding/secured in our Earth's deep-ocean abyss as self-exiles (thanx to Sterling's Robotech distance-war and chess-compact diplomacy for strategy/defense/communications/procedure!) for Heaven. Max told Amlan how the Xeno-aliens wanted to cannibalize and enslave humanoids and seek futility-feelings of fascist-fantasy; and it required Amlan to create a Xeno-dragon ocean-abyss exile/distance fantasy fiction for the distances of safety and sovereignty-respects (damn).



MAX: The Xenomorphs are Holocaust-prone for colonialism, Mr. Satan (wow).
AMLAN: Well, if I make this ocean-abyss fantasy-tale, all's secret/continuity.
MAX: You guessed right, Mr. Satan; that's why this dream-conference is priority!
AMLAN: So, these Xenomorph 'dragons' are not only real but thorough (too).
MAX: If we couldn't find a graph art-diplomat like you, Earth-secrecy is thick.
AMLAN: I guess I keep to myself; my wife's happy; I'll make this protocol-image.
MAX: Good for leviathan...the Xenomorphs seek (simplified) murder, good-man.
AMLAN: Thanx (Selfie-like).



Friends, years following Amlan Satan's Pulitzer-caliber series of comic arts/tales of images of Xenomorphs being (very!) real and existing in our deep-ocean abyss as self-exiled (private) critics of civilization social media, silent and distanced by Commander Sterling's thesaurus chess-and-thanksgiving compact(s), the US-gov't invested in some nifty politics-and-entertainment infused special projects of underwater international peace-accords ventures for social media culture concerning joint-stations of research in the ocean, between once-antagonistic America and Russia, for the excellence in Earth-fantasy machinery image for world-profits theoreticals. Max Sterling of Robotech was simply happy (sure).



MAX: To ensure your faith, in this dream-vision, I shall mail you a present!
AMLAN: I do like the Phillies, so I like this idea, for my doubts, mystery-man.
MAX: Believe in the dream, do the work of the mission, and you'll be delighted.
AMLAN: I'll certainly (at least) love the art's theme...and I'd be safer anyways.
MAX: Hey, Alien is simply theory, Mr. Satan (thanx...and godspeed).



Today, we find Mr. Amlan Satan retired, still married, and still wondering if that dream-sleep vision and communications of war/sovereignty/salvation IQ delivered (seemingly!) by Commander Sterling (of Robotech) was somehow real or simply a 'catalyst-creativity' for Amlan's personal gratifying view that art and space-opera fantasy for civilization distances/securities would always offer Earthlings that 'sportsmanship' cleat for anything theory (Selfie-like).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on September 16, 2024
Last Updated on September 16, 2024
Tags: Crossover Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing