Brussels: Art of the Stone

Brussels: Art of the Stone

A Story by Abishai100
"

A Euro-currency 'game' mid-Olympics offers special image lines of capitalism's arms of defense, orchestrated by two heroes challenging Doctor Thorn.

"
A world piracy-interventions superstitions yarn, inspired by James Bond stuff/comics. Happy Summer! 
----

====

Amlan and Marcus darted to Belgium (Brussels) during the Paris Games for diamond-ads/TV intercepts sullied by a rogue-finance/arms operation linked to warlord-zone laughter in African shores choreographed by the alien-invader Doctor Thorn, for Selfie-consumerism defense readings in Earth's special banks of football (sure).



AMLAN: Doc Thorn's got leviathan-eyes in a store or bank storage of blood-gems.
MARCUS: Olympics diamonds-ads stuff to interfere in capitalism's arms of rhetoric?
AMLAN: Don't doubt it; this guy's like a James Bond villain and requires Selfie-faces.
MARCUS: We'll make a bank swap and insurance-gossip for eco-capitalism prestige.
AMLAN: Destroy his Euro-currency street-cred with vigilante operations of Paris.
MARCUS: Belgium's Facebook-like, pal (sure).



Doctor Thorn was no cool-customer and was furious to think his Paris Games pirate-operations eye was blinded by the acid-gun wielding vigilantes of bank-heist IQ, Amlan and Marcus, self-made heroes from the American Homeland (New England), where rumors of conflict-zone gems for rogue 'troubles' signaled bad tidings for sports-environment news stuff for places like Russia, England, and elsewhere (wow).



INTERPOL: This guy's some comic book super villain, eh?
CONSULTANT: The operation was some insider Western (American?) intelligence.
INTERPOL: Maybe Thorn's fleeing to some underwater 'lair' for private criticisms.
CONSULTANT: Ha, it's an Earth of football-distances (art-like!).



Of course, now Amlan/Marcus sought retirement-view, perhaps not in Brussels/Paris, but perhaps somewhere nice/cozy in North America, with their newfound lady-friends, waitresses in Brussels (Elka/Shelbye) with whom they'd keep some memory of goodness and future-view of Xmas-return for a more peaceful 'cleats' feeling of sportsmanship/tourism. This was of course possible since the bloody-gems 'taskmaster' (Doc-Thorn) was now vanished (for the journals).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on July 31, 2024
Last Updated on July 31, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing