Cote d'Ivoire Blood-Theoretical

Cote d'Ivoire Blood-Theoretical

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can continental detective-IQ yield vanity shield for a universe of vampire-thesauruses?

"
A vampire-mystery set in the wonderful Cote d'Ivoire, winner of the recent AFCON (world soccer) contest with Nigeria. Thanks for reading, 
DISCLAIMER: This work of fiction offers no ties to any person(s)/body and is purely a 'personal' expression for social art (for 'open' comment). 

----

====

Officer Amlan Satan moved from Algeria to the Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire) and embraced his role as street-driving policeman with cool water-guns filled with acid for street-gossip show and prestige erections in the West African nation of much history/record/transit surfacing through politics 'troubles' and casting special cocoa-economy flowers for modern capitalist maps, but he was now on the trail of a vampire warlock who called himself Theory (Selfie-like).



POLICE CHIEF: You've got the Earthling-Selfie cleats of good responses for the Ivory Coast.
OFFICER SATAN: Thanx, chief (Selfie-like).
POLICE CHIEF: Theory's leviathan.
OFFICER SATAN: Selfie-like (surely).



THEORY: Damn that cop of Cote d'Ivoire who foils my chocolatier veils of Western Hell.
MINION: Well, chief...perchance your link to New England sullies with this Ivory Coast bank IQ?
THEORY: We could frame Satan for a heist of blood-gems, fool.
MINION: He's already doing some 'copycat' maneuver for eco-gossip in Abidjan, Theory.
THEORY: Theory's Facebook (sure).



While at a market on a special day of consumerism and good-spirits in Cote d'Ivoire, Satan (Amlan!) was chatting-away with the daughter of a wealthy chocolatier/investor (Aya) and decided he found the right-stuff photo-synthesis for capitalism-defense momentum...and marriage in the troubled Ivory Coast (hmmm).



AYA: Do you like A Beautiful Mind (Russell Crowe)?
SATAN: I prefer Blood Diamond (Leo DiCaprio).
AYA: That's lovely...father too.
SATAN: Good (Facebook-like).



THEORY: Let's mail this Abidjan damsel (Aya?) this rendition of Sleeping Beauty, fool!
MINION: Officer Satan has the Ivory Coast tone of Van Helsing, bad prince.
THEORY: I've got the mind to create a special Sharon Tate tone here/now (damn).
MINION: Selfie-like, sir?

AYA: There's bloody theoreticals in Ivory-Coast inferno, friend.
AMLAN: We'll swim-away with something more figurative, for Heaven, Aya.
AYA: Without money?
AMLAN: There's always fortune in the text of queens (islands).



Amlan/Aya shared a creamy rich dairy-cocoa cafe spike in Abidjan following Amlan's shooting of Theory in the face with his HCL-gun in an alley in Cote d'Ivoire, rendering the dark prince of fortune exploits as street-sullied for destroyer hands (wow). Suddenly, the Ivory Coast felt (once-more) like a cocoa-helmet and not a bloody-murder limit (for all).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on July 31, 2024
Last Updated on July 31, 2024
Tags: Vampires

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing