Innocence: Spring

Innocence: Spring

A Story by Abishai100
"

A world trek/education view of Romanticism and post-war image for wrought bounce-for-drumsticks.

"
A world cultures immersion tale. 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative fiction contains images/references with no ties to any person(s)/body and is purely a 'personal' expression for social art (for 'open' views). 

----


====

I went back to India. Jaded by war, my participation as a Bostonian Asian-American citizen in the post-9/11 Afghan-campaign for the United States, I decided as a vet to become a schoolteacher and went back to my family-home area of Calcutta (India) where I immigrated from as a young-boy to pursue an Ivy-education in New England (damn). This would be a reflection of the cleats of my Selfie-age of life-linked superstitions commentary for value/media, I hoped.



I became a linguistics schoolteacher and taught courses in the development trees of Sanskrit (Asian languages) and relations to Western/Latin/Germanic linguistic-tress for a robust view of globalism 'thinking' for 'fashion's in class (sure).



PUPIL: Wow, Sanskrit is like many languages of our India, teacher?
ME: Surely is, girl; think Bengali, relations to Punjabi (or even English somehow!).
PUPIL: You should think of some cool toys for Planet Earth bugs/bees.
ME: That's some bright idea, little-lady (thanx!).



My Calcutta Catholic school pupil, a little girl (Esha) gave me a beautiful idea for expanded arms into world-society for post-war Romanticism bound (yeah). I decided to start a sideshow activity/hobby'/venture selling imported Insecticon (Transformers) toys, miniature robot-warriors of furious design that transformed mechanically into prowling laser insects...a good toylands 'museum' for cyber-marketing of Earthling 'wings' of languages (hmmm).



That's how I met Sema. She was a fashion-designer and Bengali-Asian (Indian!) saleswoman and came-across my ingenious worldly sales of imported Insecticon robot toys in Calcutta, some to parents of my pupils who wanted special worldly 'intuition' Xmas-gifts for their darling babes (kids!). Sema fell in love with me, or maybe she was fascinated by my genius only (or both!). After all, these bug-robots were truly a 'leviathan' cleat.



SEMA: I got us/you Bandit Queen (Netflix), darling.
ME: Damn...provocateur-eyes for worldly inventions in streets-helmets (politics).
SEMA: That's what you need, my vet-darling...languages for insects-leaves.
ME: Cool korma (fine).



As Valentine's Day approached in Calcutta, I decided to treat Sema, my darling, to a kitchen-invented rendition of that zesty dish I grew up loving at a campus Indian restaurant in New England (Dartmouth), Navratan-Korma (veggie-dish with pilaf) and knew then that I'd transcended the raw Hell of post-9/11 era Earth-war/invasion/hideousness (for the Ego).



SEMA: Let's fly to Brussels, darling.
ME: I feel like Doctor Who, Sema.
SEMA: That's what you are, friend...a man of punctuation science.
ME: Sure (Facebook-like!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on July 31, 2024
Last Updated on July 31, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing