Mr/Mrs Princeton: Engines Ghetto

Mr/Mrs Princeton: Engines Ghetto

A Story by Abishai100
"

A married educator ('priestly') couple of the Homeland seek pardon from an Earth-wide phenomenon of anarchy/pseudo-vampirism.

"
A dystopian yarn, inspired (loosely) by the Purge franchise. 
DISCLAIMER: This work of creative fiction contains images/references with no commercial/explicit ties to any representative person(s)/body (e.g., New Jersey) and is therefore cast as purely a 'personal' expression for social art (for 'open' interpretation). 

----


====

AMLAN: This Princeton environment is facilitative of shielding a citadel-feel, wife.
DONNA: Good for leviathan-IQ, hubby; we make this stand with the Rabbits.
AMLAN: This nationwide purge of sanctioned ritual rabbit-mask crime is anarchy!
DONNA: We make our home a pardon-haven for Rabbit-purge/crime spree for Hell.
AMLAN: Selfie-like (sure).



AMLAN: We'll post on social media we're an affable/humble teacher-couple.
DONNA: Catholic Western (American Homeland) lovers of magic-arts/linguistics.
AMLAN: Good for leviathan-IQ, wife; we cast ourselves as social media 'faces.'
DONNA: The Rabbits would think us special diplomacy-experts of pardon.
AMLAN: For magic-arts shares declarations of our patriot-socialization value.
DONNA: Who doesn't like magic-theater with coins (Facebook-like)?



RABBIT: I hear of this cyber-representation of 'Mr/Mrs Princeton' for magic-theater.
RABBIT: They showcase videos of coin-tricks of capitalism patriot value for youth!
RABBIT: Damn, they're like some comic book professor brains of Princeton (Jersey).
RABBIT: Perchance we make Invasion and cast bad streets-prestige failure, Rabbit.
RABBIT: We thought the entire Earth was Rabbit-Hell (for us); these two are priests.
RABBIT: So...we make one sovereignty borderline; carry-on with our hunter-games.
RABBIT: Rabbit purge anarchy contests of civil-war thrill continue without them.
RABBIT: 'Mr/Mrs Princeton' won't convert to the Earth-wide Rabbit IQ; we distance.
RABBIT: Them...and only them...and only for this Princeton mark of magic-theater.
RABBIT: What if Princeton failed to find prestige in Mr/Mrs Princeton, Rabbit?
RABBIT: They'd be Rabbit-food; not just one of our Rabbit-target runners of games.
RABBIT: Damn, Rabbit-Earth has two (unofficial!) Princeton (Jersey) 'parents' of IQ.
RABBIT: Anarchy-meets-EWTN (Selfie-like).
RABBIT: Sure.



Amlan and Donna had effectively made 'mark' of their Princeton (Jersey) marriage as clear-pardon from the Earth-wide Rabbit-purge crime/anarchy agenda for Hell with their social media culture 'friendly' coin-magic theater arts for youth to declarations of priestly-borders/havens/citadels of 'parentage' overlook for what would otherwise have been a nightmare-disaster for the two Catholic professors of the West (American Homeland), given their aversion/fear of all Rabbits. The Rabbits would carry-on in their ritual hunter-prey rabbit-mask games of the human race, but 'Mr/Mrs Princeton' were declared (officially!) as the oversight 'mother-father' priest-duet for a simple borderline-cleat (for the Ego!).



Amlan and Donna made wonderful magic-theater arts and videos and presentations of the human/social 'condition' in their Princeton area and hoped to link with others interested in cyber-homeschooling overground/daytime activity in places as varied as New Haven and Berkeley (California). The Rabbits found the special 'Thorn Birds' of pardon, and the Purge continued, while 'Mr/Mrs Princeton' continued in their education class hands (for the Ego!).



AMLAN: Poland Spring to complement your chicken Irish-curry stew, wife?
DONNA: Good for leviathan-IQ, hubby...we're the married folk of Uber (ha).
AMLAN: Facebook-like (damn!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on July 31, 2024
Last Updated on July 31, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing