Venger/Dracula: The Happiness-Treaty

Venger/Dracula: The Happiness-Treaty

A Story by Abishai100
"

The immortal vampire-count challenges a Venusian sorcerer/visitor working as sportsmanship-defender for a line of quarantine.

"
A debate about Earth-realm culture/psychology featuring the pensive cartoon antihero sorcerer Venger (Dungeons & Dragons) and that iconic blood-immortal Count Dracula (Bram Stoker's literature-created vampire lord of darkness), which I think you'll like (and thanks for reading), 
----

====

Venger, the lone winged sorcerer of Venus, traveled to Earth and disguised himself as a Boston-town (New England) sports- Bowl TV revenue culture superstitions writer prince named Mr. Amlan Satan when he encountered the presence of the immortal vampire Count Dracula who insisted he knew Amlan's real Venusian (sorcerer) ID and sought to challenge him for his acumen/interest in the defense of human civilization for sportsmanship/cleats (Selfie-like).



VENGER: You're a disguised wandering Earthling as I am, Count.
DRACULA: It need not concern you if I'm considering myself a man...or the Devil!
VENGER: As a writer-investor of American Homeland football, I contest this evil.
DRACULA: That's what I thought you'd think as a prince-man of competition-IQ.
VENGER: Now, you seek to contest with me for some culture-behaviors dare?
DRACULA: You have guessed wisely, sorcerer; I want some pronoun for blood-IQ.
VENGER: You find this cleat-fields game of American football helmeted but Hell?
DRACULA: It requires profit-IQ, free-agency humility, steroids exam, injury-news.
VENGER: It's a game that draws Bowl-TV revenue culture knowledge for books!
DRACULA: I make wage you've become some patriot of teamwork symbolism, ok.
VENGER: There's much rough cleats thought for football bloody contests (Bowls).
DRACULA: Isn't it of interest that non-Bowl QBs, regardless of skill, have less profit?
VENGER: Yes, Tom Brady's rookie-card is worth more than a Dan Marino card.
DRACULA: Or other greats in record (Hall of Famers!) like Tarkenton and Kosar.
VENGER: You speak a labor-truth; audiences and fans appreciate celebrations.
DRACULA: It's a world of bloody banks...I may well be an adversary like the Devil!
VENGER: You speak a tough-truth here, Count; we've made a talk for Selfie-like.
DRACULA: Proceed, sorcerer (Facebook-like!).



VENGER: I know of an American football figure invested in Cali-sciences adjectives.
DRACULA: Your claim here is that there's crossover net-IQ for sports and society?
VENGER: Despite that tough-truth that no-Bowl QB-greats have less profit; it's IQ!
DRACULA: Intelligence for spreads in net-activity intuitions for interest/hobby.
VENGER: Surely, capitalism and media 'culture' affords a hobbyist-cement for chess.
DRACULA: Chess, sorcerer?
VENGER: Surely, there's some science/society/imagination 'cleat' for castles!
VENGER: Facebook-like (leviathan-documentary).



Well, Dracula and Venger came to some simplified leviathan-readings understandings for compact/exchange for Earth-realm intuitions of capitalism and sports Rationalism for social media 'culture' lines of real value (sure). Capitalism did cater to bloody banks of convenience and the 'art' of competition vanities; but Venger persuaded the devilish Dracula to consider how that photo-synthesis 'image' of wrought cleats of socialized net-commentary energizer-IQ cast a human world sanity for (all!) things clarified vitality (for the Ego). Dracula vanished, and Venger was thinking Venus-return post-work with this exciting adjective for football/capitalism sewing and 'defense' of universal dictionaries (for art!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on July 30, 2024
Last Updated on July 30, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing