Cote d'Ivoire {A Field Goal}

Cote d'Ivoire {A Field Goal}

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated (fictional) time-capsule telling/showcase of a worldly prince's hands for sporting cleats in the Ivory Coast rendering leviathan-watches.

"
An economics-enchantment about the wonderful The Ivory Coast , a world leader in cocoa (chocolate) and recent laurel-earner in the AFCON (world-soccer) and inspired by my loose readings of credit-research Fitch Ratings for capitalist 'thought' and inspired by the excellent American investor-superstitions film Wall Street (Oliver Stone). Thanks for reading, 
----

====

Allow me to fell upon you readers my special interest in Ivory Coast magic, a land of much clan/kingdom settlements, movements in peoples/politics, independence laurel from colonialism period (France), longstanding cocoa-production for world chocolate prestige, and recent soccer-laurel earning country (AFCON) of great media age commentary/fanfare. I wanted to apply my inherited/Wall-St. fortunes for something in Cote d'Ivoire as I neared my 50s (for Selfie-like).



I considered myself an excellent eco-capitalism thinker and visited Mardi-Gras for a street-insurance diamond swap (glass animal toys) theater for world consciousness concerning blood-diamond seepages into the West from conflict-zones in Africa for rogue/finances exploiters of baron-like fat-cat investor blood (wow). Now, I sought to reapply my idealism into Cote d'Ivoire books, as a 'Peter Pan' of my Selfie-age of fortune-readings for leviathan (for the Ego!).



INVESTOR OFFICE: You want a chocolate-house with world-fashions brown-shades mannequin image?
ME: I've a fortune to apply for examinations and want diamonds and cocoa (world-capitalism).
INVESTOR OFFICE: This is some jungle-like intuition for a prince-hand in bloody-fortunes, eh sir?
ME: You said it...Facebook-like (surely).



I began my operations and managed a jewelry and chocolate store in the same commercial area of the Ivory Coast traffic-city of Abidjan. This was a great exposition, and I needed something more, something closer to the street-heartbeat and social media culture for Ivory Coast record (but what?). How was it all to be Facebook-like (for world capitalism of the 3rd kind)?



Then I found my calling. I'd invest in not only jewelry and chocolates but also adult-media novels (paperback, comics, cyber) for Cote d'Ivoire consumers/entertainment (sure). The Ivory Coast would be to me what Neverland was to Peter Pan...an island of toylands escape for fortune's soaring swords of adjective (ha).



EMBASSY: We've a special order for you to work underground as an intelligence-man (trained).
ME: What, like James Bond or Robin Hood (ok)?
EMBASSY: You're ideally placed for a Cote d'Ivoire defense-agenda for post-AFCON sports-media.
ME: Cinema's sweets (well).



My Cote d'Ivoire repertoire had seen sudden expansiveness for customs and 'IQ' for Earthling sportsmanship, and I was on a new adventure, with my initial investment-hands view for simplified humbled world-capitalism (sure). Nevertheless, my adult-media 'sideshow' venture for Ivory Coast record (Wonderland) remained a special adjective for the island-view of fortune's leviathan-medicine (for the Ego!).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on July 29, 2024
Last Updated on July 29, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing