Mercenary Marriage of Darkness: Figment

Mercenary Marriage of Darkness: Figment

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan and Ezzy are librarians-turned-mercenaries in a war against the NEM (American Homeland) to offer an 'expression' for kitchen books.

"
A mercenary romance set in New England (Boston-town!). Thanks for reading, 
----

====

AMLAN: Working at the library moved us to vigilante expression ('mercenary'), wife!
EZZY: Sounds-dialysis for our mod-Earthling Selfie-age of capitalism's arms of Hell!
AMLAN: We make this round for Boston-town work to cut out the scars of Mafia.
EZZY: State of grace cleats for bad-guys (Happy Halloween).



AMLAN: Remember Bucharest and Kyiv, wife?
EZZY: We learned much in the way of bread/fruit for leviathan (invasions/piracy).
AMLAN: We're now unofficially silencer Bonnie/Clyde, wife.
EZZY: Who's this Mafia-toad stalking us now (Mr. Chance)?
AMLAN: I'll send his ashes to Vatican City, Esmerelda (Selfie-like).



MR. CHANCE: Boston-town's leviathan; we've got to clean this big-fish heaven, pal.
CONSULTANT: This 'Bonnie-Clyde' mercenary duo's gutting our New England Mafia.
MR. CHANCE: The NEM's no leviathan to woe whilst I run the alleys ('henchman').
CONSULTANT: Ha...evil's patient (good!).



AMLAN: Wow, we stormed in with our pizza-truck and silence-guns like angels!
EZZY: Time to unwind to The Equalizer (Peacock?) at the Springhill, mister hubby.
AMLAN: We've made some social media photo-synthesis for Boston mafia cleats.
EZZY: Perchance we get some Notre Dame (TV) 'gift' for American Homeland blood.
AMLAN: Great for the books (fiction).



MR. CHANCE: I know those Martian rascals of wedding-IQ are at the BPL.
CONSULTANT: The Boston Public Library's no shame for lore; maybe they're workers?
MR. CHANCE: Have some listing of any recent sudden quits of employees, timed!
CONSULTANT: What if Bonnie and Clyde are already in Antwerp or Auckland, sir?
MR. CHANCE: Damn...they've already $2.5M of New England Mafia gems (ok).



AMLAN: Last stroll in the New England (Boston-town!) park...by night-sky, wife.
EZZY: We're the trophy-marriage for American Homeland lore...off to Brussels?
AMLAN: This Belgian waffle-house retirement dive is the right IQ for masked folk.
EZZY: Wasn't the park oculus (for us)?
AMLAN: Selfie-like.



Did Amlan and Ezzy make it to Belgium? They did. Did the vile henchman ('Mr. Chance') have to concede a spin-city wrap for his NEM employers in darkness? He did! Was this a legend/map for Western (American Homeland) leviathan-evasions blended with mercenary/vigilante bound-Romanticism for the books (fiction)? It was. Do you doubt capitalism's arms for 'sportsmanship' leaves small-space for fantasy-adventure of the vampire/miracle variety? Do not do so, folks...for Earth's a media environment (or dominions!) for all that's Hail-Mary (for Amlan/Ezzy). Happy Halloween to all.



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on July 28, 2024
Last Updated on July 28, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing