Amlan's Oculus

Amlan's Oculus

A Story by Abishai100
"

An American man seeks Kyiv-fortune post-war view for yielded expressions of simplified dimples.

"
A commerce 'consciousness' vignette, inspired loosely by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). 
----

====

Amlan Satan began his venture in the Ukraine for a post-war look at capitalism theory applied in business-life and set-up shop to buy enough shares of a Kyiv grocery-store to dip his hands into the world of import/export oils for cooking and cosmetics for an advanced Earthling 'sportsmanship' consciousness for his Selfie-age of fortune commentary for the Ego (sure).



In Kyiv, his venture view deeds began to flourish, and he knew now that Western banks of investment hands, constructed in the imagination during his capitalist blueprints creations in the American Homeland (New England), facilitated these fortunes in abroad-enterprise, and consumers began to take stock and praise the man for his cross-continent post-war eyes of goods distributions integrity for human cleats image (of the self-made kind!).



READER: What's this superstitious omen claim you've got about poison/toxins?
AMLAN: Seems there's a play for world sully in tampered goods for import/export!
READER: You're paranoid.
AMLAN: I know my business flourishes (Kyiv); but these products need censoring.
READER: You're becoming your own cross-continent goods-market finicky-fool!
AMLAN: I appreciate your generalized fanfare for convenience in my venture, pal.
READER: You're over-valuing the threats to world-traffic of commercial goods.
AMLAN: I'd like to think of myself as the pure-master of my enterprise-cleats, pal!
READER: Well, I wish you detectives-fortune, but be wary of that conspirator-IQ.
AMLAN: You're speaking half-truth, I concede; capitalism's arms (hustler powers).
READER: Selfie-like!



He'd gained much from Kyiv-view for post-war capitalism; and he wished to remain his own 'judge-angel' of commerce-traffic super vision; and he remained resilient through engagements with rough/profiteer criticism. However, he remained a Ukraine ad/venturer man of incomplete-lines to simplified leviathan evasions in Eastern Europe time; and he took a wife (Anastasiya) and hoped the 'image' of this newfound fortune-reading life would reflect an overall Earthling capitalism 'sportsmanship' of negotiating 'nature troubles' with outright simplified delicious field goals (for the Ego).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on July 28, 2024
Last Updated on July 28, 2024
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing