Euro-Dawn

Euro-Dawn

A Story by Abishai100
"

Fictional war-intervention by self-made warriors of fantasy, around the Urals, for a languages-reading worth its weight in silvery leviathan.

"
A fantasy heroics tale set in Eastern Europe, amidst that horrid Russo-Ukraine War stuff. Thanks so much for reading! 
----

====

This is a faerie-tale of dark proportion involving two American Homeland readers of modern Earth woes/cleats, Amlan and Marcus, who transformed themselves into sword/crossbow wielding trekkers for aid in the invasion of Ukraine, given their love of the Urals and Eastern Europe and movies about Russian villains and Bond-girls from Western media (ha). Amlan and Marcus renamed themselves Dartmouth and Yale (Selfie-like) for a Crimean intercession of Facebook like art. Follow along, friends (for personalized fiction).



DARTMOUTH: You know of the Urals through Cossack-comics, eh?
YALE: This is Urals-insect crawling work for predator-like action!
DARTMOUTH: I've read of stranger accounts in Ukraine of Russian vampire drones!
YALE: Perchance we intercede for both politics and Earth vitality defenses/shield.
DARTMOUTH: Not Selfie-like, eh?



DARTMOUTH: We'll take swords and shields and crossbows and arrows of poison.
YALE: We'll make for a special languages reading in Eastern Europe for population.
DARTMOUTH: Sneak down the hills with targets for social media gossip (ninja?).
YALE: The prestige turn for social 'art' will make Selfie-comments in America!
DARTMOUTH: Complements Western admonishments of this Russian direction.



Thus, our two warrior-princes of the West (American Homeland), Amlan (Dartmouth) and Marcus (Yale) set-out to Eastern Europe, to make base in the Urals and sneak into the ranks of marching invader Russian drones, some vampires (as Amlan read the 'gossip'), prepared to strike/target as transformed special fantasy-warriors of the shields of Earth's vanities (for the Ego!).



AYA: Thanx, heroes.
AMLAN/MARCUS: Call us Dartmouth and Yale, darling.
AYA: You find me beautiful, a maiden-damsel of hero-vanities, ok?
AMLAN/MARCUS: This curry-stew is revolutionary, Aya (thanx); we continue war.
AYA: Perhaps one of you shall settle into the Urals and marry me!
AMLAN/MARCUS: Perhaps (thanx).



NEWS_WIRE: "Two mystery-men, strangers with costume/gear, prowl the Urals and strike down marching drones...some vampires arguably/rumored...and it's making some stranger news languages for the 'cleats' of Western civilization defense for exchange/customs...who are they...and what do they need (for the Ego)?"



The tides began to turn, and Ukrainians considered their own Selfie-beauty for news and exchanges quite the revelation for defense against the Russian forces of darkness/mystery/wraith. This was not entirely unlinked to the marshaled heroics of the saber-riders of Earth (Dartmouth/Yale) who found this line of work quite the 'deed' for Western banks imagery of fashion...and miracles (sure).



DARTMOUTH: We return to this Springhill (Boston-town) with fun toy mementos.
YALE: We'll adapt this (secret!) 'deed' into a Pulitzer-caliber novel concept, Amlan!
DARTMOUTH: Guns in Toyland (by the Angel-Bros.).
YALE: Facebook-like?



ELKA: What does Dartmouth want, sister?
AYA: Amlan wants me to visit him...somewhere in New England...mail-order-bride.
ELKA: Sounds-dialysis for leviathan, sis; perchance we've encountered a light.
AYA: For bread/fruit (sure).
ELKA: Facebook-like!



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on July 27, 2024
Last Updated on July 27, 2024
Tags: Fantasy

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing