Age-of-Bond

Age-of-Bond

A Story by Abishai100
"

Olympics 'consciousness' for fans (a married couple) generated a hologram of Earth-wide hospitality design for cool superstition.

"
An homage to what makes the unforgettable Olympics a 'human' camera. Fictional portrait, 
----

====

It was the time of the Summer Olympics, and Mr. Amlan Satan thought deeply about the world-network intelligence behind the Paris hospitality readings as the Opening Ceremony fast approached for Selfie-fanfare in New England (Boston-town), which is where Satan presided and wrote about world-media when not working at a doughnut-store for his beloved customers for social media imagery/photos (sure).



Sure, there'd surfaced multiple 'brands' of enchantment tales at the Summer Games, including that 1988 heartbreak between US-gold hopeful skater Debi Thomas whose sudden ice-rink collapse sent her to the Bronze while catapulting her strong-heart German rival (Katarina Witt) to the gold unwittingly, despite the camaraderie of them sharing the 1-2-3 podium after both performing to the opera Carmen (wow). Sure, there were tons of Summer Games tales, like that or Euro-gymnast Nadia Comaneci who brought grace to domination for TV-fans around the fare-rich Earth of hospitality cleats for (private) sports fanfare from home (hmmm).



Mr. Satan focused on the special/precious phenomenon of Olympics fitness/competitiveness making a huge Earth-circles splash through video-game fanfare and energizer-IQ. Sure, video-games were hallmarks of modern home-lifestyle entertainment for synthesis/holograms of real-world fantasy or adventure or intelligence, and sports-games were among the best and best-sold, and Amlan wrote about Summer Games impact for video-games sales in New England (American Homeland) as the Paris 'event' fast approached (for the entire capitalism race!).



WIFE: This is great, and we'll watch some of it from our Canadian hotel (vacation).
SATAN: Sounds-dialysis for the modern leviathan of Earth woes like 9/11, wife.
WIFE: Seems like we're primed for hotel-TV viewing as a classic fan-duo, eh (ha)?
SATAN: Paris Olympics will either be synchronicity or fireworks...who cares?
WIFE: Are you writing that great novel concept about sports link to Heaven, babe?
SATAN: After we make love and enjoy hotel-Olympics miracles of course (ha).



"Sitting in that hotel room, during my Canadian-bacon vacation trip, enjoying all that Earth offered to me as a capitalist/thinker/dreamer, watching Olympics in our hotel-room on TV with my wife, I realized the ghost-magic of competition and socialized activity for 'leviathan' comforts drew in any man (or woman!) that infrastructure 'feel' of choreographed helmet adjective stringing (for medicine/candy). Was it all just superstition for money?"



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on July 27, 2024
Last Updated on July 27, 2024
Tags: Olympics Stories

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing